• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Matt: Get hyped. This is going to be a fun one

Zhuge:

IoUXK9S.gif

lmao

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Metal Gear Rising 2 exclusive on mobile.
Extended look at MediEvil - 2 minutes
Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer - 1 minute
Lily Bergamo - 1 minute
Ape Escape 4 - 1 minute
Ratchet & Clank 2 or whatever - 1 minute
Demon's Souls Remake - 1 minute
VR montage - 30 seconds
Release date for The Last of Us Pt 2 - 30 seconds
Jak & Daxter 4 - 1 minute
Syphon Filter reboot - 1 minute
0 seconds

Quite a lot it turns out!
What is this? The E3 saint is back?

giphy.gif

ultima786

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
the fact he didnt clarify about it yet should tell you all that you need to know; it did exactly what he expected.
I don't get it. Are you saying he knows ff7:r is coming?

My point is, if it doesn't come, he can't claim plausible deniability. As a mod, it would be irresponsible. That's why I believe it is happening. Just saying, if it doesn't, we'll, you know....

Mario Bilo

trying to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Jan 7, 2018
From what people (and a mod) explained to me last time, no.
Exemple, Spider Man is considered a first party game made by a third party dev. Same for bloodborne.
I'm not sure why this trips people up. A game published by Sony Interactive Entertainment is a Sony first party game, regardless of the developer.

A game published exclusively on the ps4 by any other company is a third party exclusive.

A game published by any other publisher on the ps4 and other platforms is a third party multiplatform game.

Jan 9, 2018
1000 new game announcements all 1 second logos
Half life 3
Gta 6
Avengers
Ff7 remake
Death stranding release date
Tlou 2 release date
Horizon 2 confirmed
God of war ragnarok
Splinter cell sequel
Crash 4
Jak 4
Sly cooper reboot
Ratchet 2
Ape escape VR

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

My point is, if it doesn't come, he can't claim plausible deniability. As a mod, it would be irresponsible. That's why I believe it is happening. Just saying, if it doesn't, we'll, you know....
that is exactly what i am saying. he wont troll about something like this. if he is clearly teasing this is the game he was talking about (and that tease was very clear imo), then he knew exactly what he was doing with it.

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
I'm not sure why this trips people up. A game published by Sony Interactive Entertainment is a Sony first party game, regardless of the developer.

A game published exclusively on the ps4 by any other company is a third party exclusive.

A game published by any other publisher on the ps4 and other platforms is a third party multiplatform game.
What's confusing is that some people talk about first party game and other talk about first party studio.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Zhuge would have crushed our hopes by now if we weren't getting FF7

It would be so messed up if Zhuge posts his tease, only to go back saying "I didn't say anything about ff7:r!" After seeing this thread blow up like this. He should clarify ASAP what he means if ff7:r isn't there, especially if he's a mod.

Nibel said in the other thread he would ban Zhuge if FF7 isn't there so hopefully just will be swift.

Mario Bilo

Banned
Jan 7, 2018
What's confusing is that some people talk about first party game and other talk about first party studio.
As long as people specify if they're talking about game or studio it should be easy to follow. Like no one is suggesting Insomniac is a first party studio I don't think but they did make a first party game.

Mario Bilo

Banned
Jan 7, 2018
I feel like Zhuge would have crushed our hopes by now if we weren't getting FF7

Nibel said in the other thread he would ban Zhuge if FF7 isn't there so hopefully just will be swift.
Isn't Zhuge involved with making the site? Like part of the admin team when the website was being set up?

BocoDragon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Hmm then in that case the original FFVII was a Sony first party game in America and Europe.

(I guess we can add caveats if a game was originally published by someone else in its home region)

SoundCheck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
it seems that there are a lot of FF fans here, so I would like to ask: what is the name of the piano song that plays in the E3 2015 trailer? (ie, if this song exists in the original game, I never played any FF)

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018

Nah. If it happens he looks like a genius, and if it doesn't he'll just say "I never said it was happening." So he either wins very big, or loses very little. Not a bad deal.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Some members going to be demanding Zhuge's head on stick if FFVIIR ain't there lmao

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think Zhuge would just troll like that. He knows what he's doing. It's coming.

Oct 25, 2017
London, UK
None of you really think they will reveal final fantasy VII remake today? Do you?

Square enix have an e3 presentation in a month

Amd Sony don't just drop one of their most anticipated games in a 10 min video

(Also if Sony is smart it'll be a timed exclusive for ps5)