• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

So... what'd you think?

• I liked it

Votes: 1,940 64.3%
  • Could've been better

Votes: 767 25.4%
  • Nah

Votes: 312 10.3%

• Total voters

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
This is way more Assassins Creed than I was expecting... which is, fine, I suppose. Hopefully it's more interesting than Assassins Creed.

MrPink

Oct 27, 2017
I guess I never really expected much different from old AC given what's been shown prior to the stream?

I'm sure I'll play and enjoy it even if it'll do nothing to blow me away other than visually.

Techno

Powered by Friendship™
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_pw2s55OR1x1toni03o2_500.gifv

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I may have been expecting more (or maybe just different), but that's probably not a bad thing. The customization/skill building probably makes this harder to show via presentation. I think we already had the "hair blown back" effect from the aesthetics at the previous presentation, so we're just getting a more practical look at what's there.

Deleted member 21858

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (1 day): Trolling, platform wars
Hmmm a Sony AAA open world game whaaaat? 3rd person, map full of "?", crafting, leveling up stuff, average combat, 30fps and good visuals to trick people that masturbate with their eyes to static graphics. Same elements as God of War, Horizon, Days Gone. And people saying it would rival Sekiro LOL!

Ultimadrago

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a bit over Photo Mode being a bulletpoint feature. It's nice, but I honestly care little.

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
The black and white Samurai "mode" with emphasis on Samurai cinema is extremely cool, but also the game is SOOOOO colorful playing like this seems detractive of the whole experience.

haklong

Oct 27, 2017
Was the lead Japanese voice actor the same voice actor as Zoro from One Piece? Sure sounds like him.