• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

So... what'd you think?

• I liked it

Votes: 1,940 64.3%
  • Could've been better

Votes: 767 25.4%
  • Nah

Votes: 312 10.3%

• Total voters
OP

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
rw1q4mA.png

9TfZ0Hx.jpg

HI9qZkV.png

Oct 28, 2019
Seriously cannot wait, game looks fucking ace

While you wait, perhaps take a look at this wonderful thread by the one and only Loudninja

www.resetera.com

Ghost of Tsushima Everything You Need to Know

I made this topic to gather all the info on the game and so we have a place to discuss the game as well. This all from articles, interviews, videos and other things. All of this was gather by kostacurtas , Kaiserstarky me and various other people Facts It’s an open-world samurai...

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Really want to see some settlement/town with NPCs and the like, but any exploration will do.

Can't wait, god. It's been a long wait, almost there.

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
Looking forward to being sold on this today. I'll buy it Day 1, but probably won't play until I'm done with Origami King and TLOU2.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
GOTY 2020! This will be glorious! (and painful since I have to wait on this until I have a PS5)

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Sad I can't pre-order on Best Buy. I still have gamer club. I hope it comes back for pre-order before release one last time! I'm looking for the collectors edition myself.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Suckerpunch was probably my No. 2 Sony studio on PS3 so I'm excited to see what they can do on PS4 without the restraint of being a launch window title.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Excited to hear more of the score as well. Sounds phenomenal from what we've heard so far.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
An own OT for a gameplay presentation....

The thirst is real and my glas is going to be filled.

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a PS4 TLOU II or Ghost bundle coming?
In case I can't hold out for the PS5 to play TLOU II.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Have they explicitly announced PS5 upgrades for this game?
not yet, they also mentioned no ps5 news today so i'm not sure we'll hear about it on that end. prolly gonna save it for a later event, gonna be all like "your ps4 games are playable on ps5 too!! including got and tlou2!!" idk

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
This game will win a lot of "best art direction" awards this year.Lets hope it delivery.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Combat already looked pretty good a couple of year ago, so I'm hoping they don't do any lame AC "hide in the bushes" stealth

Jan 27, 2020
Washington, DC
not yet, they also mentioned no ps5 news today so i'm not sure we'll hear about it on that end. prolly gonna save it for a later event, gonna be all like "your ps4 games are playable on ps5 too!! including got and tlou2!!" idk

Thanks, yeah, I want to know. I only have a base PS4. So at a minimum, I'd want to wait until I have a PS5 so I can play in pro mode. But I wouldn't want to have to buy an upgraded version of the game again for PS5 the following year. I'm wondering if there will be two version of the game, if the game will get a PS5 patch, of it it will just always be a PS4 game.