• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Vince Staples in a playstation stream, amazing. That MK trailer might by a top 5 trailer ever, it's completely perfect

Dhoom

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
They should have saved this for E3, then everyone could collectively laugh at this shitshow. Pointless, garbage stream. Sony's hubris has gone too far; they have much to learn.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That was great. Some thoughts:

NetherRealms cuts the hypest trailers.

No Man's Sky is perfect for VR.

Twitch chat is the worst.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
giphy.gif

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
The format was good and snappy.

The content... eh. I wasn't expecting anything, but it still felt underwhelming tbh. That Days Gone trailer was pretty good.

FallenGrace

Oct 27, 2017
Are people hating on that game? I think it looks great. I am going to buy it unless it tanks big time
It just feels like Sony are making another Last of Us game, it doesn't diversivy their portfolio much so I don't see the point.

Not much for me there, Observation and Concrete Genie look awesome though.

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
This was more or less what I expected from this. NMS VR and Concrete Genie were the highlights for me.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I knew this would be divisive with that huge focus on VR.

I don't think we'll be getting State of Play speculation threads any time soon. Not a great start to this new format.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
As a PSVR owner that rocked so hard.

The rest wasn't so great other than Concrete Genie (although that has VR mode as well)! 😎

KingKong

Oct 27, 2017
ok I get everything else but why the trailer for Observation, an already announced game also coming to PC. Couldnt find a minute of any other game to show.

Domcorleone

Oct 26, 2017
those VR games all look pretty damn good. I guess I'll dust off my psvr and dive back in!

Didnt like the trailer for Days Gone- too last of us-y . I'm still gonna buy it since the gameplay still looks interesting to me.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The format/pacing is pretty good but they definitely need to take some notes from the way Directs are presented. Right now it feels kinda cold and anemic.

The announcements were whatever. Days Gone still looks like the most milquetoast seventh gen game releasing in the eighth gen.

adobot

Mar 19, 2019
Good:
- No nonsense, filler, or distractions. Just game after game after game.

Bad:
- Content wasn't really interesting to me. I'm sure some will love all the VR announcements though.

Would have liked an update on system software and bigger announcements, but I suppose it's a decent start. 6/10

Jingo

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
I wasnt expecting nothing and i was still disappointed, terrible and unecessary presentation.