• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Justified

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
sony, come on now, at least come up with a different presentation. its a direct in blue.

Its like people forgot Qore existed back in the day. They didnt just jump to this style of delivery out of nowhere. Though it is more streamline that it was then, that could be because of Direct or just the natural evolution of delivering a presentations

Ichi

Banned
Sep 10, 2018
The protagonists personality is equal to wood.

you don't know that. jesus, some people jumping to conclusions without even seeing anything.

it's like they decided they hated Days Gone since it was announced and just trash it whenever they can. Nothing is going to impress y'all since your minds were already set.

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Surpassed my expectations. At least two games that I didn't previously know about looked great to my tastes and the obviously Nintendo Direct modeled presentation style got the relevant information out quickly and efficiently (I had expected Sony to copy the direct style but thought they wouldn't manage as quick a pace). Precisely the opposite of Apple's typically bloated self-fellating conference that aired today.

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know what people expected. E3 is just around the corner, they're going to keep the big announcements and showings for that.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Days Gone just seems a bit more dull every time I see it. It's too bad, because they're really pushing it hard.