• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
I'm expecting days gone update, Death Stranding update, Dreams Early Access date or shadow drop as the big announcements, and then several smaller things like indies and April Plus titles.

Jingo

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Here we go:

Death stranding release date
Ghost of tsushima new trailer
Project awakening new trailer
Final fantasy 7 first episode release date
Name change feature
Gifting is now available on Psn
Teaser for bloodborne and demon souls remastered.

3th party Onimusha remake by capcom
Ps plus one year 30 dollars promotional price

OléGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Airborne Aquarium
Someone in prior thread said Astro bot DLC and yeah that's my unicorn wish for this event lol

I don't think there will be any "big" announcements.

Just a bit of what's available now, show off some coloured controllers, talk about PS Now and what games are available and how great the service is bla bla (with another temporary discount).

I guess the show is mainly been quickly put together so gamers don't "forget" about Sony following the stadia announcement and recent focus on MS with studio acquisitions, xcloud teaser during Last inside etc.

So yeah, I don't expect anything big.

I agree we won't see anything big but the show has been in concept for a while likely from when Layden in Decemebr said they'll be talking directly to PS fans in early 2019 (basically this event)

RevengeTaken

Banned
Aug 12, 2018
I've strong feeling that sony gonna teases PS5 in SoP with something like 'get ready for exciting news about the future of playstation in the next couple of months' or something!

Simon-chan

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
What I want:

tRInc63.gif

What I'll get:

DQlNw3XVwAA3Yip.jpg

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
It will start right after today's work is done, I'll watch it without any hope for surprise announcements.

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Looking forward to the VR announcements.

Other then that can't imagine anything big will be announced. Some indie games maybe.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Sir Daniel and Medievil to close out the show. But what location is Sir Danial at and why does the art style differ so much from the reveal trailer?

Well that's because he's in another world
"Playstation All Stars 2 revealed"

Anyway. Satsified if we get Days Gone final trailer, Medievil Trailer + Release Date, Nioh 2, Concrete Genie and maybe one of DS/GoT/TLOU

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Not really expecting much, just hoping it's a well paced show. If 1 of the big 3 got a new trailer the show would far exceed my expectations.

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I'm more looking forward to the meltdowns in the aftermath. Hoping to see some more Blood & Truth, though, personally. Looking forward to that one.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Pack it up boys then.

Wasn't expecting much in the first place, so eh, if it's a good enough show that's nice.

Expecting some dates/footage for the very soon to release projects (that is, smaller ones beyond Days Gone and DREAMS).

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
Not expecting a whole lot, but hopefully Concrete Genie, Everybody's Golf VR, Medievil, Blood and Truth and Dreams EA get a release date.

Crazy Steve

Oct 27, 2017
  • MediEvil Remake trailer
  • Days Gone story trailer
  • MLB The Show trailer
  • Dreams Early Access trailer with a more solid date (early May 2019)
  • New Concrete Genie trailer with launch date or window (Q2 2019)
  • Blood & Truth trailer with launch date or window (Q3 2019)
  • New PS4 third-party game
  • Couple of new third-party PSVR games

Fixed. A good list. It's exactly what people should expect today.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_mm8h11JkOZ1s3g3ago1_400.gif

Come on, please a Dreams release date and please at least an indication if we can hope for any of the other big, still outstanding Sony exclusives in 2019.