• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
So much variety and so many unique experiences packed into Dreams. Knew it would take TLOU2's Feb spot

Oct 25, 2017
I need more info than that media molecule/Sony. Still launching with vr? Campaign deats/ whats the differences now that it's full release

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so very much in two minds about Dreams, now. On the one hand I want it; on the other, it really does feel like it might be something worth holding out for the PS5 for. Heck, if the option is available to MM, I'd absolutely design it to be able to be enhanced if run on a PS5 (even if there's no direct port), because a beefier thermometer (or equivalent) wouldn't go amiss!

SephLuis

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone here played the early access of Dreams ?

I was wondering if everything they showed was done by building blocks (or something like that) inside Dreams or if it also supports coding.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm so excited! Hoping it gets a PS5 version too, make use of all that extra power!

G_O

Oct 28, 2017
This is surely a game that Sony should release on PC.

I think it will only have a very small and niche fanbase on PS4 / PS5

Nov 2, 2018
Does anyone here played the early access of Dreams ?

I was wondering if everything they showed was done by building blocks (or something like that) inside Dreams or if it also supports coding.

It's all done in a 3D editor.

We have covered hundreds of community made levels on our channel - check it out for a preview of what's to come:

Zonal Hertz

Banned
Jun 13, 2018
How has dreams sold so far? I feel like it seems cool and all - but I really don't know who it's for beyond the niche group of people who actually bother making cool stuff.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
How has dreams sold so far? I feel like it seems cool and all - but I really don't know who it's for beyond the niche group of people who actually bother making cool stuff.
its hard to say. but its at least over 50K. its hard to gauge because they have an official dreams account in game but theyve auto followed everyone since beta.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
And I already own it, which is nice!

Hope MediaMolecule have cooked up a worthy story mode. I really enjoyed the single-player campaigns for LBP1+2 back in the day.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
As a game creation engine with access to building in VR this has insane potential in my eyes

Excited to see what people come up with! Entire studios could be born from making games with these tools

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
EA ended a couple days ago so no more chance to buy it until the game comes out
yeah. i just realized i got my date mixed up with something else. for some reason i thought it was 11th lol

According to discord it's not launching with vr...

i kinda was expecting it since they've said very little during EA. and with it launching so quick some things were going to be cut until post launch. i wonder how far online MP is though.

Foxdeimos

Jan 25, 2018
Honestly, the lukewarm stance from most folks I see here and in other places regarding this game is nothing short of heartbreaking. It's such a WILDLY amazing project, what they managed to achieve with this game in terms of its creation tools actually far exceeded my expectations from when they first announced it.

People seem to keep spouting nonsense about this game being only for a small niche of hardcore creators, but it isn't. There's appeal for creators with set ideas in mind, there's appeal for those who just want to experiment, and there's MORE than enough appeal for those who just want to bask in the wonders of other peoples' Dreams. I'm afraid most people let their perceptions be colored by the early days of uncertainty as to what Dreams would entail, but those days are long, long past. We already know what the game is, we already know what the game aims to achieve.

I truly, sincerely hope more people will give this title the light of day, once the final version is out. It deserves far more recognition than it's currently getting.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Every time i log on things are getting crazier. I wonder if theres going to be some boom on full launch or stay like that since the core makers may already be there.