• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Is this the first time Sony's brought one of their big titles to The Game Awards?

Death Stranding notwithstanding as that was more Kojima than Sony.

RedShift_

Jul 24, 2018
Why did the characters in GOT look like dwarves? Like, the perspective compared to the trees looked all messed up

Oct 31, 2017
Huh. So it's still a PS4 title. I thought there was a good chance that it would be a PS5 title.

CanineOldGalapagospenguin-size_restricted.gif

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
I'm laughing my ass off man. I don't know why I do this to myself every time. I had some low ass expectations too. All I needed was some minor RE3 stuff like splash screens or something. Why do I let yall hype me up LOL.

Edit: I actually got fooled by the Resident Evil fake out and ended up looking away until the next trailer and missed the real reveal lol. I take everything I said back. The trailer was hype and redeems the whole thing for me. That's all I wanted! That makes this the best State of Play for me (i'm a bit biased because I love resident evil).

Last edited:

STech

Sep 24, 2018
So, the only thing we get on the 25th anniversary is this message from Kutaragi.

well, another disapp SoP

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
That was pretty solid and much better than the previous few, through the leaks certainly weakened it.