• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rösti

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think anyone should expect anything about PS5 when Shuman even said this about SoP on the blog:

Any sort of nextgen teaser is probably saved for later this year or a couple of weeks before their PS5 reveal event.
I see, thank you. Then I shall hope instead for some updates on the next generation plans during Sony's FY2019 Q2 Earnings Announcement on October 30.

BitsandBytes

Dec 16, 2017
Where is Zhuge to tell us how hyped to be like other State of Plays

Probably something like this.....?

giphy.gif

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Stuff I expect:
  • TLoU2 trailer and release date
  • Concrete Genie
  • Medieval
  • Death Stranding
Maybe
  • GoT update
  • Bluepoint game

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Oh guess he was pretty specific then? I remember the first one had him say that we shouldnt expect much but didnt see him with the last one.
not super specific, his FF7R teaser was a picture of shinji hashimoto laughing that for some reason took 3 pages for the thread to understand lol.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Probably going to focus primarily on their first party games in the coming months: Death Stranding, Iron Man VR, Concrete Genie, MediEvil and a new TLOU2 trailer. Throw in some smaller games and a couple of big third party partners like Modern Warfare, and it should be a solid presentation.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
So we can expect TLOU II release date and maybe some update on Ghost of Tsushima? Maybe some new Deth Stranding trailer and some teaser.

Nothing about Ps5, as expected, my bet is that the system will be revealed at the end of the year or first weeks of 2020.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I'm guessing...

The Last of Us 2 demo and release date. Going with February 21st 2020.

Probably updates on smaller games that haven't been seen for a while. Good chance we'll see Ghost of Tsushima.

We'll probably see what the fall/winter bundle is.

Might see a PS4 price drop to $250. Pro drop to $350.

EssCee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gimme TLOU2 multiplayer gameplay/beta

I've seen enough of the campaign and know they'll deliver on that front. I want a next gen version of Factions

Also secretly hoping they added in some sort of BR mode, they already have all the mechanics to make one work

ElukiaTV

Oct 28, 2017
Spain

For the first time, live commentary in Spanish.
Okay.. im gonna wait a bit more before getting hyped... But they are increasing the budget this time..

Lokimaster

Alt Account
Banned
May 12, 2019
This is not unthinkable. Something similar to this perhaps, but much less elaborate:

This video is so crazy because they actually baited Microsoft into thinking that the ps4 would come with a camera, there for giving MS the go ahead to include the Kinect, thinking sony would stick with the $499 price tag with the PS4, Then BOOM they revealed that the camera would be sold separately. Making the base price of the ps4 $399.
If you look at that video the ps4 camera was shown really quick. Lmaooo. Sony really played it too good when they did this man.

the ps4 camera is shown at the start of 22 seconds.

Last edited:

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they announce the TLOU2 release date and it's delay revised release date at the same time. Also announce the purchase of the Metal Gear IP from Konami.