• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yes let's go, TLOU2 finally and thus begins my irrational hope for a new Ape Escape lol.

Deleted member 9857

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
4pm eastern is perfect since I get off work at 3:30pm :) gives me enough time to get home, let the dogs out, change out of my work clothes & get the stream pulled up on my TV

xBmbOcq.gif

WhtR88t

May 14, 2018
Maybe a final Death Stranding English preview before launch?

Same preview of TLoU2 the press are getting that day?

Huggy

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, can't wait to see more TLOU2. Any idea on when the game might be coming out? I remember the first game originally came out early on in the year, hoping we get it in like March or April next year

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
"Sporting a fresh new look"

Guess there's going to be a little change in the format? If these are deep dives into major titles I imagine they will want to get this right (ESPECIALLY TLOUP2)

"New game reveals" is an interesting term too, do they mean announcements or just gameplay?

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Been waiting for a new one, feels like so long since the last detailed update from Sony.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Same say as TLOU2 media event. Nice.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
"Sporting a fresh new look"

Guess there's going to be a little change in the format? If these are deep dives into major titles I imagine they will want to get this right (ESPECIALLY TLOUP2)

"New game reveals" is an interesting term too, do they mean announcements or just gameplay?

Announcements. Japanese version of the blog post specifically says so.

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Outbreak Day will be a poster deal from Mondo that's a lock I know that. Also I reckon all the editions will be announced.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Until one of the insiders confirms PII and/or one Naughty Dog or someone from there retweets the announcement, i'll keep my expectations in check.