• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
having Luke Wilson as STRIPES and not having his suit up would be a crime against comics itself

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Not bad, actually. Do we know if this has a budget more in line with DC Universe or CW?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
It's a DC Universe show
Last seen using the rest room at DC Universe offices
a20bf1204fde3cfda1f6e73be75fd87334ab2965.gifv

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
Did they steal he budgets of every other CW show and give it to Stargirl? SFX looked pretty great.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Loved the original comic, and I have action figures of Stargirl and S.T.R.I.P.E. on my desk, so I'm hyped.

Been keeping tabs on the show for the past few months. They finished filming it in September. It was supposed to have started airing already, but they delayed it...probably because of The CW.

The Justice Society of America will be a big part of it. Also apparently the Injustice Society.

deadman322

Oct 29, 2017
odds on them using star-spangled kid as starman instead of any of the knight family because they'd have to pay robinson money to use jack?

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So is this actually in the Arrowverse or is this a situation like Black Lightning where since it was suppose to air on another network/platform it's not connected?

Nimurai

Oct 28, 2017
Just poppin' in to say I really like Luke Wilson. I wish he was in more stuff. Both he and his brother have a similar easy-going charm that makes me enjoy almost anything they are in. Some actors are just like that I guess.