• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
ConcernedApe posted the news on Twitter. Multiplayer is currently available in the game, but you need two copies/two consoles for it to work. Splitscreen co-op is a dream come true for me and will definitely push me back to the game!

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
That's a very nice thing to introduce. I really wish he accepted help on his game so things like cross play would become a feasible reality.

bushmonkey

Oct 29, 2017
Is that PC-only or is it coming to consoles? split-screen multiplayer on PS4 would be amazing.

Update: They say 4-player split-screen on PC and 2-player on consoles

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Really love the continued support he keeps giving this game.

chanman

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah this changes everything. I've been saying since the release I would buy this if it had split screen well here we are.

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
looking forward to this.
can try it with my gf.

in the tweet we also see a desert farm.
and new chest, decorations and torches placed on fence-posts.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Siblings and families rejoice. Stoked for this even though I won't have a need for it.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
That'll be what finally sells it to me. Unsure how interested I really am in the genre, but split-screen co-op is such a huge draw.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder when he'll make Stardew 2. I'd love a massive graphical upgrade that kept a 2D look.

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
Did the save file bugs get patched in the PS4 version? I've been scared to go back because there were stories of people's saves getting screwed up around launch.