• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SchroDingerzat

One Winged Slayer
Sep 24, 2018
For the purpose of this topic, I am going to ignore continuations of episodes from season 1, that's assume these are all one and done or that the ones that do get continued are spun off from the Visions series.

With that in mind what studios or creators would you like to see involved?

Personally I would like Tsutomo Nihei (for something involving the Star Forge), Q Hayashida (she is just awesome, no other reason), or Junji Ito (for a horror about the Abeloth) creator wise. Studio wise I would like to see either Ghibli or Studio Ponoc, and also something by MAPPA.

What would your wishlist for a potential season 2 be?

Strandr

Oct 12, 2019
I would love to maybe see someone like Kojima take a spin at it
Sure he's not an animation studio but with how proud he is of his process, and how weird his ideas can get, would be a pretty amazing 15 minutes

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't seen s1 yet so I don't know who is involved aside from Trigger.

But MAPPA, Bones, David Prod and Ufotable come to mind.

nonoriri

Apr 30, 2020
More Trigger.

Also Studio Khara so they can do something really big that isn't Evangelion to bring more attention to their talent.

KyoAni would be interesting.

Xion385

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Give an episode to Toriyama. 😈

(Vegeta somehow still loses during the episode.)

Älg

Banned
May 13, 2018
Bones Studio B is a no-brainer.

Also, Ufotable, Wit, and David Productions.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Also Studio Khara so they can do something really big that isn't Evangelion to bring more attention to their talent.

KyoAni would be interesting.

Yeah this is what I want. KyoAni would be facinating. I'd love to see what they'd do.

Honestly, I feel like it'd be a match made in heaven for Ghibli. They could use the shorts as a way to try and find more leadership talent, the way Disney and Pixar do with their shorts. And since Disney's footing the bill the only negative is staff lost on other projects.

Kevinsky

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Studio 4°C contributed to a lot of past anime anthology films. I'm surprised they are not involved with this.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Ufotable is the first to come to my mind. Love their scenes for the Tales games.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Ufotable, Bandai/Sunrise, David Production, Wit Studio, Mappa, Bones, KyoAni, Gainax