• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Ah, less than I expected. Long ass gap between showings then, even accounting for previews and cleaning.

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
So how are you guys with multiple friends who all have their own amc a list handling this. It's nearly impossible to coordinate seating unless you buy them all at once, but you can't do that if everyone uses the a-list. So I bought for everyone, if I return them at some random time those seats should free up and all my friends would be ready to nab them immediately. That's the best idea I got.

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
My girlfriend got kicked out of the AMC queue but I managed to get in. Got mine with A List and purchased her with card. Plan is to cancel her seat in a few days and get it with the A List. 6PM DOLBY!!

Literally my situation lmao. If you go to cancel, does it let you select specifically one of the tickets? I wonder if customer service can help with this at all.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Regal let me get my Director's Suite tickets with no issues. Going to enjoy seeing the movie with Dad in those heated, reclining chairs as food and drinks are delivered to our seats from the Diner/Bar (well, I don't drink, but still).

Good times.

Spiritreaver

Oct 26, 2017
Local theater still not up, there's still some decent seats at the AMC Fan Event showing nearby. Maybe I'll just get that.....

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
Not sure if this was already posted:
https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-tickets

regal-rise-of-skywalker-ticket-web-1.jpg

alamo-rise-of-skywalker-web.jpg

Carcosan Stag

Oct 25, 2017
R'lyeh
My theater doesn't have IMAX screenings for some reason. Really stupid. Now they have some shit called 4DX? Having never heard of it before, I looked it up.. Who actually wants to be tossed around and shit while trying to watch a movie? I'm not about that life.

Got some balcony seats for me and my SO in their largest 2D screen, that'll have to do.

AzerPhire

Oct 25, 2017
Got my six tickets at Cineplex in Canada. Had to use Safari on my phone to go through checkout. Wasn't working on mobile or on Firefox on my PC.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Canada bros...Cineplex tickets are a go.
Got mine but it's fucking Imax 3D and it's not quite in the center...

Oct 28, 2017
9:45pm show is so late for me hahahah

i'm gonna need to have some caffeine. I hate seeing movies after 8pm but i want to see this with friends opening night so what ya gonna do!

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I was surprised how easy I got a ticket through the Cinemark app. It took me over an hour to buy and End Game ticket but I got right in for Rise of the Skywalker.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I got my tickets for me and my family. Good seats too! The fandango app is running a little slow, though. I can't get it to add my ticket to my apple
wallet.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Cineplex once again not letting folks know that it's already on sale.
Fucking hell...the social media person needs to be fired.
Could've gotten better seats that are more in the center....

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
Love it when they go on sale early so all the bots get tickets first...

Anyway, got best theater and best seats for early the Friday night. Now to find something to do all day thursday/friday of the opening to avoid having it spoiled.

Best of luck all on tickets and not being spoiled!

Insane Dead

Oct 25, 2017
Got 3 IMAX tickets for opening night! Much easier than I thought it would be great seats too. Now it's pretty much sold out. Time for the long wait :(

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
With all this Reylo talk, if Adam Driver doesn't at least hang dong in the trailer I'm going to riot.