• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
Amc is telling my estimated wait time is 8 minutes and I am seriously questioning whether to just fall back to Fandango

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Live everywhere. 25 min wait at AMC. Got Cinemark XD tickets at another theater.

AMC is Dolby so I'm hoping there are decent seats left when it's my turn.

GearDraxon

Oct 25, 2017
6:20 at my local theatre's screen, dead center in the auditorium. So hyped - I've seen every one since Episode I opening night (save Solo), as well as the OT re-releases.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Grabbed 2 tickets for the Christmas day showing. It's a tradition with my mom at this point for the two of us to go to the movies while my sisters are busy with their in-laws.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
8 minute wait on the AMC queue is already down to 2 minutes. All Dolby showtimes at the theater I want were sold out before the top of the hour already. Curious to see if this just loads and says "...sorry man they're already gone."

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Fandango couldn't process my order but imdb worked, in case anyone is struggling.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
AMC-Mumford-rise-of-skywalker-web.jpg

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
Bought Marquee tickets because my usual IMAX still isn't showing up. That's a big bummer.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
The AMC app pulled through! They actually reserved seats for their own app; got tickets for the showtime that was showing as sold out on Fandango for 15 minutes already.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Bet Cineplex is going to do a shitty job with the ticket situation just like all the previous times...