• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
V6enKbY.jpg
Kylo and the knights about to drop the best rap album of the year

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I have a very hard time understanding why the knights of Res have not been used at all in the previous films and how JJ Abrams will make us care more about them than the millions of storm troopers of the saga. Strange decision.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Knights of Ren looked so much better in illustrations than in actual life. Very power ranger-y.
There's also a ton of them so I'm sure most of them will go out fast and like bitches.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
I like the last one and sort of like the team bucket head one.

Oct 27, 2017
Knights of Ren looked so much better in illustrations than in actual life. Very power ranger-y.
There's also a ton of them so I'm sure most of them will go out fast and like bitches.

Im hoping they end up killing each other in the most ridiculous moment of stoogy slapstick we've ever seen. That or they all stand close together and then one of the grenade bro's fumbles and blows them all up.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
I just can't buy Kylo as a villain. He's taken nothing but Ls so far. He's not a threat.

Gabe

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Italy
This is what we did with the italian edition:
ZdllC1q.jpg

Cheers.

EDIT: holy fuck did i take a bad photo XD sorry, i don't have the raw images here at home!