• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I always found the HelloGreedo guide better.

HEt5tzW.png

Sayers

Oct 28, 2017
That watch list completely leaves out the Padawan Lost 2-parter which is an essential part of Ahsoka's character development.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone will hate on this but this is my watch list.

2.12. The Mandalore Plot
2.13. Voyage of Temptation
2.14. Duchess of Mandalore

1.05. Rookies

2.16. Cat and Mouse
1.16. The Hidden Enemy

1.02. Rising Malevolence
1.03. Shadow of Malevolence
1.04. Destroy Malevolence

1.09. Cloak of Darkness

2.04. Senate Spy

2.05. Landing at Point Rain
2.06. Weapons Factory
2.07. Legacy of Terror
2.08. Brain Invaders

2.18. The Zillo Beast
2.19. The Zillo Beast Strikes Back

2.20. Death Trap
2.21. R2 Come Home
2.22. Lethal Crackdown

2.09. Grievous Intrigue
2.10. The Deserter

3.10. Heroes on Both Sides
3.11. Pursuit of Peace

3.12. Nightsisters
3.13. Monster
3.14. Witches of the Mist

3.15. Overlords
3.16. Altar of Mortis
3.17. Ghosts of Mortis

3.18. The Citadel
3.19. Counterattack
3.20. Citadel Rescue

3.21. Padawan Lost
3.22. Wookiee Hunt

4.07. Darkness on Umbara
4.08. The General
4.09. Plan of Dissent
4.10. Carnage of Krell

4.11. Kidnapped
4.12. Slaves of the Republic
4.13. Escape from Kadavo

4.14. A Friend in Need

4.15. Deception
4.16. Friends and Enemies
4.17. The Box
4.18. Crisis on Naboo

4.19. Massacre
4.21. Brothers
4.22. Revenge

5.02. A War on Two Fronts
5.03. Front Runners
5.04. The Soft War
5.05. Tipping Points

5.01. Revival
5.14. Eminence
5.15. Shades of Reason
5.16. The Lawless

5.17. Sabotage
5.18. The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
5.19. To Catch a Jedi
5.20. The Wrong Jedi

6.05. An Old Friend
6.06. The Rise of Clovis
6.07. Crisis at the Heart

6.01. The Unknown
6.02. Conspiracy
6.03. Fugitive
6.04. Orders

6.10. The Lost Ones
6.11. Voics
6.12. Destiny
6.13. Sacrifice

7.01. The Bad Batch
7.02. A Distant Echo
7.03. On the Wings of Keeradaks
7.04. Unfinished Business

7.09. Old Friends Not Forgotten

And random thought, I would cast Lee Seydoux as Satine in live action.
No hate, that is a pretty good list
I hate this guide so much....
Can someone please make one that includes all the honorable mentions as "must watch" along with the highlighted ones?
Also update it to include the final season episodes.
I definitely don't think the guide is perfect, but it's better than nothing. And I agree the fact they made the honorable mention distinction is frustrating. The fact it doesn't have season 6 and 7 isn't a big deal since we can probably just advise to watch all of those seasons... granted, maybe future lists will now be leaving out the Trace and Rafa arc.

Truthfully all of these various guides are more or less the same. Some add or subtract a couple of specific arcs, but everything recommends you to watch the most important/best stuff. The main variance is usually putting things in chronological order (Which I don't understand the obsession with, since in those instances it is not how the episodes were created or aired, and telling people to watch an episode from season 3, then 1, then 2 only can lead to confusion) or including/excluding some "non-critical" but fun arcs (like Zillo beast). At the end of the day all of the guides aim to accomplish the same thing: Get people past the very rough start the series has in the first couple of seasons. If people can make it through season 3, or the good arcs up through then, they're usually in. So telling people to exclude D-Squad or whatever is a lot less important.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
No hate, that is a pretty good list
Thanks!

I know Cat and Mouse is the first one chronologically, but it's not a great introduction to the show. The Mandalore Plot one is a pretty good Anakin and Obi-Wan arc that works nicely at the beginning without Ahsoka and bookends nicely with the Siege of Mandalore.

I switched the order on the Series 6 arcs because it's pretty weird to me how the Ahsoka framed arc is immediately followed by another arc where a character is framed and looked for in the Coruscant underworld.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'd love to see this deleted RoTS scene done in the Clone Wars, minus Anakin killing Shaaki Ti.
Him walking through the temple as the Jedi and clones are killing each other would be kinda sick to see.
Of course, probably wouldn't happen but I'd love to see more inside the temple.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks!

I know Cat and Mouse is the first one chronologically, but it's not a great introduction to the show. The Mandalore Plot one is a pretty good Anakin and Obi-Wan arc that works nicely at the beginning without Ahsoka and bookends nicely with the Siege of Mandalore.

I switched the order on the Series 6 arcs because it's pretty weird to me how the Ahsoka framed arc is immediately followed by another arc where a character is framed and looked for in the Coruscant underworld.
Yeah. I am usually an advocate for the order you watch the arcs in really doesn't matter because it's anthology, except for the arcs which are intended to be sequels to previous ones/happen after multiple others. But I agree it doesn't make a ton of sense for the two framed arcs to be back to back, even though they are.
I'd love to see this deleted RoTS scene done in the Clone Wars, minus Anakin killing Shaaki Ti.
Him walking through the temple as the Jedi and clones are killing each other would be kinda sick to see.
Of course, probably wouldn't happen but I'd love to see more inside the temple.

I highly doubt we are going to see anything else with Anakin, but I would love to be wrong. It is possible we might get some sort of time skip in the last episode and show Vader for a quick minute, but that really isn't the same thing.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I wish we got to see more of Ahsoka and Bo Katan together. Could have been a potential romance, considering the implication behind this (kinda creepy) scene.

tumblr_nmwes4OqeL1sht3yzo1_500.gif

Deleted member 59109

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 8, 2019
Do it. If you aren't feeling it when you start, follow this:

fqSCqkb5bQwOcyU1BOl76LXpCwoP1cj1VCqx4FgzuE4.jpg

Watch all highlighted recommended episodes AND the "Honorable Mentions" episodes. Skip the episodes that aren't marked at all. Also I'd recommend skipping the pilot movie, just know Anakin is given an apprentice named Ahsoka (The orange alien girl).

Not saying every episode should be watched but there are definitely a lot more that I'd put as must-watch here

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah. I am usually an advocate for the order you watch the arcs in really doesn't matter because it's anthology, except for the arcs which are intended to be sequels to previous ones/happen after multiple others. But I agree it doesn't make a ton of sense for the two framed arcs to be back to back, even though they are.

I highly doubt we are going to see anything else with Anakin, but I would love to be wrong. It is possible we might get some sort of time skip in the last episode and show Vader for a quick minute, but that really isn't the same thing.
I'd love to see more Anakin but if that's it then that was a pretty good exit for him.

We probably won't realistically but it would be cool to see. Would be kinda awesome though, maybe have a cameo of the Grand Inquisitor fighting clones and getting captured as well or something.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
First and foremost, fuck Disney for not dropping this all at once.

second, thank you Disney for letting this happen