• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Really wished High Republic is set in an entirely new universe, free from all the baggage.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only 200 years seems oddly close. Probably because they want to keep the aesthetics similar, blah.

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
So wait, in the new Disney canon, there was now two different republics right? The Galactic Republic, which lasted for 1000 years, and the Old Republic, which was around before and lasted a lot longer?
That actually wasn't even something Disney canon did. It was a split that happened due to George Lucas switching from talking about the Republic as something that was around for a thousand generations in the OT to only a thousand years in the PT. The old EU and Disney canon both just came the same conclusion of treating things as if the Republic reformed at times in order to compensate for both descriptions.

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
More dark side factions is always good in my book but im getting tired of the trend of "X but like vikings".

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Knights of the Round sounds dope. The hints of Arthurian legend in TFA were tantalizing; I still wish they'd dug in on all the parallels.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
i'm like 99% sure that nhil is something george scribbled on a napkin because of how on the nose it is

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Missed opportunity if the books / films / whatever don't start with

A longer time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
If there is a game that releases with this, its gunna be a Destiny style GaaS game I bet, rather than another MMO.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
200 years? Yoda will be out of his wild partying phase by then, smh.

Time for Darth Tenebrous
latest

He's real, he's Plagieus' master, I'm not making this up.