• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
...how would that work?
5b0d2ab9bc44ad6050f427543b99bd8fc3dd36ff.gifv

Mar 15, 2019
Brazil
literally just finished Rise of Skywalker for the first time and my first thought is: are they really moving forward with a Jannah/Lando movie? that would be cool

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Flashbacks?

You know, I wonder how many goddamn versions of this story there are. There's probably dozens by now.

[edit]

I would love to see Hayden again, especially directed by someone who's actually trying to get a good performance outta him. However, I can't see how he can have a major role in a show about Obi-Wan that takes place post Episode III without having us go away from that period.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had the same feeling mate! It's a stunner : )

I got some rearranging to do though as I cant currently find a suitable space in the man cave to display it lol

The level on detail on it is amazing! But youre right though, as soon as I assembled it and put the figures in it, I was like shit...I have no room for this thing.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If the Ahsoka news hadn't leaked I think they might have held off, but I wouldn't bet against it now. Part of me wishes we knew as little as we did going into Season 1. It would have been a great surprise.

Same with Boba. I really wish they didnt announce these things. Mandalorian Season 2 already has a lot of hype coming into it, no need to disclose surprises.

OP
OP
WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Same with Boba. I really wish they didnt announce these things. Mandalorian Season 2 already has a lot of hype coming into it, no need to disclose surprises.
Lucasfilm haven't announced any new cast members officially. I expect they were disappointed when the casting news leaked to SlashFilm and THR. I suppose there wasn't really any casting to keep under wraps for Season 1, so they didn't have that problem. The Child was the biggest secret.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
You know how trailers always end with a lil' extra teaser at the end? The Mando 2 one is gonna have, like, ten of those.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think they will tease rosario if she will only appear in the Filoni episode..and he is only directing one episode.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So Rey and Kylo are close to the same age, but their grandfathers are 40 years apart

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Just started S3 of The Clone Wars and Clone Cadets/ARC Troopers is a really good back to back opener. I get why the show couldn't have started with these eps (Yoda leading clones into battle, followed by Anakin/Obi-Wan vs. Grievous adventures, are an easier hook for viewers) but these two + Rookies would've been a really great three-parter to kick the series off with and imo the ideal way to start the series for others getting into it.

I wish I'd know that Rookies was sandwiched in between them, I'd have held off on watching it until after Clone Cadets. I didn't really realize that Domino Squad were the clones in Rookies until that recap at the beginning of ARC Troopers; I think Heavy's sacrifice, which I only vaguely recall, might have carried some more oomph if I did!

Comrade Grogu

Banned
Jun 20, 2020
Just started S3 of The Clone Wars and Clone Cadets/ARC Troopers is a really good back to back opener. I get why the show couldn't have started with these eps (Yoda leading clones into battle, followed by Anakin/Obi-Wan vs. Grievous adventures, are an easier hook for viewers) but these two + Rookies would've been a really great three-parter to kick the series off with and imo the ideal way to start the series for others getting into it.

I wish I'd know that Rookies was sandwiched in between them, I'd have held off on watching it until after Clone Cadets. I didn't really realize that Domino Squad were the clones in Rookies until that recap at the beginning of ARC Troopers; I think Heavy's sacrifice, which I only vaguely recall, might have carried some more oomph if I did!
Is this your first time watching the Clone Wars?

It had a great series finale (technically it's third series finale). You won't want to miss it!

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I sense something, a presence I have not felt since...Episode 6 of Obi-Wan streaming now on Disney+.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Turns out Obi Wan and Vader actually fought eachother like twice a week between ROTS and ANH, like Luke and Vader between movies in the old EU.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would maybe trust Filoni to find a decent way of retconning the Obi-Wan/Vader confrontation, but not the people working on this show.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
What's the verdict on Fallen Order, worth getting? It's 50% off on Gamestop right now.

Is this your first time watching the Clone Wars?

It had a great series finale (technically it's third series finale). You won't want to miss it!
Yes first time. I'm actually liking it a lot more than I thought I would, even if a lot of it does feel like filler.