• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Star Wars games currently active on the App Store and Google Play have generated more than $1 billion in global player spending over the past six years, Sensor Tower Store Intelligence estimates show.

Leading the way is Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes from Electronic Arts, which has generated $924 million to date, or 87 percent of total user spending, and is on track to hit $1 billion from lifetime revenue in 2020. The No. 2 grossing title is Star Wars Commander from Zynga, which has picked up $93 million, or 9 percent, while LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga from Warner Bros.has accumulated $11 million, or 1 percent, rounding out the top three

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Only one I tried was the Tower Defense one.

It was OK, but definitely hit a progress wall requiring grinding or paying to upgrade towers or upgrading heroes.

I don't know of the game is even still available.

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The amount of money people spend on awful extremely simplistic mobile games will never cease to amaze me.

Is the digital Star Wars card collecting app still a thing? Cracks me up.

Taker34

QA Tester
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
building stone people
I'm a huge SWGOH nerd and unfortunately I did put some of my sweet money into the game... my ingame Darth Revan told me my investment was a good decision though and I do believe him.