• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Going to Ilum made me think back to that Clone Wars episode where younglings had to find their kyber crystals. Together with Dathomir and the Nightsisters having watched Clone Wars really adds to the experience if you play this game.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ok thanks might retreat then if I can make it back to the ship.
Those are some of the harder normal enemies in the game imo. You don't have the health or stims to just shrug off hits like you can later either.

EDIT: Also as a tip, the only way you get 'stunlocked' in this game is if you try to parry and do it way too late instead of too early, on enemies with rapid multihit combos. Always aim for an early parry and hold (so that if you miss time it, you're still blocking) and you'll be much much happier throughout.

Oct 27, 2017
Those are some of the harder normal enemies in the game imo. You don't have the health or stims to just shrug off hits like you can later either.

EDIT: Also as a tip, the only way you get 'stunlocked' in this game is if you try to parry and do it way too late instead of too early, on enemies with rapid multihit combos. Always aim for an early parry and hold (so that if you miss time it, you're still blocking) and you'll be much much happier throughout.

Cool thanks for the tip, makes a lot of sense. The dude with arms was depleting my stamina from blocking and then had a fairly quick red attack that I wasn't able to get out of the way of so that's why I felt like I was getting stunlocked.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Still at the beginning, finished the first world. Pretty fun so far, this Metroid Prime like exploring has me hooked.

And people had problems with this frog-thing mini-boss? It's so easy to cheese. Got it on the second try.

Okay ... i didn't fight fair. I abused the behaviour that it doesn't follow you into the cave tunnel. Charge in, 2-3 hits, dodge, back off, repeat, ???, success.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone done the Green Thumb achievement for getting a full Terrarium back on the ship? It's the last one I need for 1000/1000, and I've got all the seeds, but I didn't realise I had to actually wait for the plants to grow, and of course I left it for the last achievement so I don't have anything else to do. I'm hoping I can just stand on a planet and leave my console idle until they grow.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cool thanks for the tip, makes a lot of sense. The dude with arms was depleting my stamina from blocking and then had a fairly quick red attack that I wasn't able to get out of the way of so that's why I felt like I was getting stunlocked.
Np, every enemy will get much easier as you fight them more. Like, those guys if nothing else I know it's a bunch of swipes then roll. You'll get used to rolling away from red enemies pretty fast.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Has anyone done the Green Thumb achievement for getting a full Terrarium back on the ship? It's the last one I need for 1000/1000, and I've got all the seeds, but I didn't realise I had to actually wait for the plants to grow, and of course I left it for the last achievement so I don't have anything else to do. I'm hoping I can just stand on a planet and leave my console idle until they grow.
Not quite done and explored quite a bit, but still only at 3 plants! Looks like I'll have to use a guide for this one. Powerpyx recommends to do this as early as possible in his guide for the reason you mentioned. Do the plants grow in real time though? Can't you just planet hop and make them grow that way?

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Not quite done and explored quite a bit, but still only at 3 plants! Looks like I'll have to use a guide for this one. Powerpyx recommends to do this as early as possible in his guide for the reason you mentioned. Do the plants grow in real time though? Can't you just planet hop and make them grow that way?

From what I'm reading, it actually takes real time for them to grow; they don't just move to the next stage by flying to another planet like I'd hoped. Seems like people are just running around on planets for hours (or, more likely, letting their consoles idle while they do other stuff) and then coming back.

Yeah, definitely try and get this one done early :P

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
From what I'm reading, it actually takes real time for them to grow; they don't just move to the next stage by flying to another planet like I'd hoped. Seems like people are just running around on planets for hours (or, more likely, letting their consoles idle while they do other stuff) and then coming back.

Yeah, definitely try and get this one done early :P
I was going to do this in the cleanup phase but I'm going to look up the locations this evening. Hope I haven't missed any in Zeffo :p

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017
Took a break from Death Stranding, and Pokemon to start really playing this game tonight. I went straight to Dathomir at the start and HOO BOY did that place tear me a new one. With only 2 life stims, and enemies that did ~50% of my HP per hit getting through that was was tough af. Through sheer force of will I finallyI managed to make it all the way through what was available to me right now, and maxed out the entire early game skill tree lmao.

Then I played through what I think was all the currently available areas in the Zeffo, and suddenly everything was much more manageable XD. I'm really enjoying the game so far. It's just a really good mix of Dark Souls, God of War, BotW shrine puzzles, and Uncharted. I don't know that it surpasses any of those games, but it's a really solid outing nonetheless and definitely by far the best Star Wars game in many years.

I'd love to see more Star Wars game in this style in the future.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Took a break from Death Stranding, and Pokemon to start really playing this game tonight. I went straight to Dathomir at the start and HOO BOY did that place tear me a new one. With only 2 life stims, and enemies that did ~50% of my HP per hit getting through that was was tough af. Through sheer force of will I finallyI managed to make it all the way through what was available to me right now, and maxed out the entire early game skill tree lmao.

Then I played through what I think was all the currently available areas in the Zeffo, and suddenly everything was much more manageable XD. I'm really enjoying the game so far. It's just a really good mix of Dark Souls, God of War, BotW shrine puzzles, and Uncharted. I don't know that it surpasses any of those games, but it's a really solid outing nonetheless and definitely by far the best Star Wars game in many years.

I'd love to see more Star Wars game in this style in the future.

Your experience mirrors mine perfectly. I also went straight for dathomir and whew boy... absolutely got murdered. It forced me to just "git good" and I eventually made it all the way to the barrier before finally heading to zeffo. Once safely back on zeffo I was tearing through those poor stormtroopers haha. Hope you found a certain special reward on dathomir before you headed to zeffo...

Totally agree that it's a great game and the most fun Star Wars game in QUITE some time. I absolutely love Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, but I recently replayed Outcast when it was re-released on Switch and that game just didn't hold up sadly. Was amazing for its time and I still love it to death but Fallen Order surpasses it. I can't really compare it to KOTOR 1 or 2 since it's not an RPG, but it's nearing that level of quality in design and enjoyment for me. Another Star Wars game I hold in extremely high regard was Star Wars Galaxies (OG not the NGE), but again I can't compare Fallen Order to an MMORPG. I can only say that I'm very much enjoying it. I haven't been able to play it in a couple days and I'm fiending for more.

Isee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Going to Ilum made me think back to that Clone Wars episode where younglings had to find their kyber crystals. Together with Dathomir and the Nightsisters having watched Clone Wars really adds to the experience if you play this game.

It's like they did a game for Star Wars Fans. Crazy! ;)

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017
Your experience mirrors mine perfectly. I also went straight for dathomir and whew boy... absolutely got murdered. It forced me to just "git good" and I eventually made it all the way to the barrier before finally heading to zeffo. Once safely back on zeffo I was tearing through those poor stormtroopers haha. Hope you found a certain special reward on dathomir before you headed to zeffo...

Totally agree that it's a great game and the most fun Star Wars game in QUITE some time. I absolutely love Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, but I recently replayed Outcast when it was re-released on Switch and that game just didn't hold up sadly. Was amazing for its time and I still love it to death but Fallen Order surpasses it. I can't really compare it to KOTOR 1 or 2 since it's not an RPG, but it's nearing that level of quality in design and enjoyment for me. Another Star Wars game I hold in extremely high regard was Star Wars Galaxies (OG not the NGE), but again I can't compare Fallen Order to an MMORPG. I can only say that I'm very much enjoying it. I haven't been able to play it in a couple days and I'm fiending for more.

I did, and it was totally worth the struggle! I have pretty much the same experience as you. I think this is my favorite Star Wars game since KOTOR 2 so far. Hopefully it holds up the whole way through.

EekumBokum

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, the last boss is so cheeseable, even on the hardest difficulty.

Heavy force push followed with split blade attack and a few regular hits. Rinse and repeat. I literally had to let the boss hit me so that I could use a stim to regain my force. Also, what a lame ending. The entire journey was pointless. Darth Vader was unexpected and cool though.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
I finished it, I think I'd land on a 8/10.

Honestly at the end it felt like nothing really mattered. I like the characters though. Last sequence was dope.
I gave up on exploring everything 2/3's into the game, it just didn't matter that much.
The combat definitely needs to be polished up.

OmarTheHippo

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished it. Have mixed thoughts.

First the performance issues really bogged this game down. The game has hard crashed on me atleast once a day since it came out. And due to the checkpoint system this always result in lost progress. Honestly a few more months of polish would've done wonders for this game. Really felt like it was rushed out for the Mandelorian/Rise of skywalker.

The best part of this game was the exploration/level design. It was great and I loved exploring all the planets, and finding new paths/areas and solving puzzles. I'm a bit more mixed on the platforming though. It's very inconsistent. When it works, it's fine, but there were def situations where Cal would just not grab a ledge or vine and those were pretty annoying. Luckily there's no penalty for falling.

The story was good. I wasn't blown away or anything but it definitely did it's job. I will say though, i'm not a big star wars guy, but even I can recognize the love and care the story had for the franchise, and the ending sequence was fantastic. Also soundtrack was really good.

Now my biggest gripe with the game outside of the performance is the combat. It's like they had a surface level understanding of how the souls game work and just blindly implemented it. Idc what anyone says, intentional or not, the parry timing sucks. In most games you need to parry right before the attack hits, but in this game it feels like you need to parry as soon as the enemies attack animation starts. Also another issue I have is that this game falls into the trap that alot of western action games do in that they don't like animation canceling. Which means a lot of the movements and actions during combat don't feel nearly as responsive as they should. There's a lot I could say about combat but i'll just leave it at I did not like it. And I think the game would've been a lot better without this system. Also the check point/xp recovery system felt superfluous and didn't add much to the game either imo.

Honestly this game reminded me of Control in a lot of ways, more so than Sekiro. Outside of the obvious similarities in power sets, they're both games with great exploration, uneven combat and horrible performance.

Overall I did enjoy my time with it. I think they have a great base here. This is one of those games where you know the sequel will be really good if they address all the faults with this one.
Agree with nearly every point here. The animation non-canceling is what really pulled me out of the flow

The combat choice is just weird for a Jedi game. The Arkham combat works so much better for the flow of feeling like you're an overpowered unstoppable God once you start chaining things together and cycling through powers as you blast through waves of enemies. Souls combat doesn't fail, and an individual fight can feel good, but as a whole I wish it was different

Dec 25, 2018
Ending spoilers
What the fuck was the point of the holocron when he just destroys it in the end? What a shitty ending. Nothing like having hours of work destroyed in front of your eyes.

Haikira

Dec 22, 2017
Northern Ireland
Ending spoilers
What the fuck was the point of the holocron when he just destroys it in the end? What a shitty ending. Nothing like having hours of work destroyed in front of your eyes.

Yeah I was conflicted about that. Although, I would say
that all those hours of work aren't exactly destroyed. The main goal ended up being to keep the children out of the empire's reach.

Although, I'm not sure about his reasoning for destroying it, that it should be left up to the force, since it's debatable that the force helped him obtain the list, and that could be it's will? I guess it's very open to interpretation though, and I get the sentiment they were going for.

_Karooo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ending spoilers
So the empire doesn't get its hands on the list. He saw the vision of things ending badly if he trains the children so that was pretty much the best thing he could do.

Oct 30, 2017
So, I'm getting near the end, and I'm loving every bit of this game.
You think Sekiro might be the next thing to play, if I'm enjoying the combat here?

Haikira

Dec 22, 2017
Northern Ireland
So the empire doesn't get its hands on the list. He saw the vision of things ending badly if he trains the children so that was pretty much the best thing he could do.

Oh yeah, I'd almost forgotten about the
visions. I think that resolves my concern about what if it was the will of the force to use the list. Obviously it wasn't.
I'm a dummy, and the ending is solid 😂

Enordash

Oct 27, 2017
Philadelphia
I'm a little late to the party here, but the technical issues on the Pro are a major bummer. I'm on my third planet and I've already experienced two hard crashes. Both of them were in the exact same spot while trying to illuminate a cave with the lightsaber. The asset pop-in can be downright comical at times. The frame rate is often poor with occasional full stops. Perhaps this is what makes the combat feel less than stellar? I went to check out the Digital Foundry analysis and was shocked to see what this game is like on the base consoles. I'm honestly surprised review scores didn't take a bigger hit. I do think there's a pretty good game underneath it all, but the game is actively pushing back on my enjoyment. I'm sure this isn't news in this thread, but it's enough that I felt compelled to share my experience.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
You think Sekiro might be the next thing to play, if I'm enjoying the combat here?

I was actually going to replay Sekiro after this. I usually try not to compare games too much to each other but it keeps reminding me of it. And I've loved Fallen Order and really want more of it!

Just be ready because Sekiro is extremely difficult, in my opinion sometimes a bit over the top. I'm a huge fan of From's games but there are times in Sekiro that debatably go past "tough but fair" into "this is cruel." But it's a good game with a similar structure to Fallen Order, minus the puzzle solving.

Oct 30, 2017
I was actually going to replay Sekiro after this. I usually try not to compare games too much to each other but it keeps reminding me of it. And I've loved Fallen Order and really want more of it!

Just be ready because Sekiro is extremely difficult, in my opinion sometimes a bit over the top. But it's a good game with a similar structure to Fallen Order, minus the puzzle solving.

Coming from Soul games difficulty isn't a problem, I just skipped Sekiro due to time constraints then forgot about it.
Hearing the combat (parry, at least) system is "similar" got me interested again though.

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017

It's much harder with sometimes a (mini)boss directly around the corner after the previous boss. They overdone it IMO. I finfished Bloodborne 5 times but in the end I did not like Sekiro at all and dropped it.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
The combat definitely needs to be polished up.

Yep. Combat works, and sometimes it feels incredible, but it's inconsistent when it comes to delivering the same feeling across all encounters.

Like, making unblockable attacks be signalized by a red glow doesn't work well when you are fighting an enemy handling a red lightsaber, wearing a red cape in an environment with a bunch of red undertones.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Agree with nearly every point here. The animation non-canceling is what really pulled me out of the flow

The combat choice is just weird for a Jedi game. The Arkham combat works so much better for the flow of feeling like you're an overpowered unstoppable God once you start chaining things together and cycling through powers as you blast through waves of enemies. Souls combat doesn't fail, and an individual fight can feel good, but as a whole I wish it was different
You're not supposed to be an unstoppable god in this game. Quite the opposite. You're supposed to feel vulnerable.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
I'm a little late to the party here, but the technical issues on the Pro are a major bummer. I'm on my third planet and I've already experienced two hard crashes. Both of them were in the exact same spot while trying to illuminate a cave with the lightsaber. The asset pop-in can be downright comical at times. The frame rate is often poor with occasional full stops. Perhaps this is what makes the combat feel less than stellar? I went to check out the Digital Foundry analysis and was shocked to see what this game is like on the base consoles. I'm honestly surprised review scores didn't take a bigger hit. I do think there's a pretty good game underneath it all, but the game is actively pushing back on my enjoyment. I'm sure this isn't news in this thread, but it's enough that I felt compelled to share my experience.

i´ve had no crashes on the Pro but i´ve had:
muddy textures and textures failing to load in, glitching through geometry, glitching through the ground, stuttering all the time with Kashyyyk being the worst area, 2 t-posing stormtroopers, character failing multiple times to grab a rope, wooden animations in cutscenes(the dinner scene in the ship was really bad), characters popping in during cutscenes, bad hitboxes, glitchy animations, "performance mode" with worse performance than resolution mode, different load times on death in the same exact spot(sometimes 8 seconds, sometimes over 30)

this game is a technical mess

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
The platforming becomes more annoying the more you play tho. It just doesnt connect sometimes. From getting a rope to climbing a wall.

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
It's much harder with sometimes a (mini)boss directly around the corner after the previous boss. They overdone it IMO. I finfished Bloodborne 5 times but in the end I did not like Sekiro at all and dropped it.
Sekiro has a steep learning curve but after the first playthrough it's a breeze IMO unlike other Fromsoft games. I spent 3 hours on the first main boss in Sekiro but on my second playthrough I wiped him out without having to heal at any point, I think I was hit once.

Enordash

Oct 27, 2017
Philadelphia
Yep. Combat works, and sometimes it feels incredible, but it's inconsistent when it comes to delivering the same feeling across all encounters.

Like, making unblockable attacks be signalized by a red glow doesn't work well when you are fighting an enemy handling a red lightsaber, wearing a red cape in an environment with a bunch of red undertones.

Another kicker: If the enemy is yellow from being the thing that killed you previously, the red glow just doesn't happen at all. (Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I swear it didn't for me) Sure, after a while, you know what the unblockable attacks look like, but this was against the Oggdo Bogdo on the first planet before I knew what to look for.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The platforming becomes more annoying the more you play tho. It just doesnt connect sometimes. From getting a rope to climbing a wall.
Yeah there's no stickiness when jumping to a rope so you can just jump right past it sometimes. Though the force pull ability helps a lot with ropes.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah there's no stickiness when jumping to a rope so you can just jump right past it sometimes. Though the force pull ability helps a lot with ropes.
As long as its consistent and you can correctly guage when you'll connect, this doesn't sound bad to me. Rather they do that then auto platform like AC or Uncharted.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
k, my last plants finally grew in the Terrarium after a few hours spent with my controller's right stick wedged to one side so my Xbox wouldn't go to sleep, so that's 1000/1000 achievements, baby!

I loved this game. In the first few hours I had it pegged as what is now becoming standard for a modern AAA singleplayer games: beautiful production values, but too much money spent to risk not being widely appealing, so the basic design is a grab-bag of already-proven popular tropes. XP, skill trees, Souls influence but without the difficulty. Much like, say, the new Tomb Raiders, Spider-Man, GOW 2018, I expected a polished, totally competent, gorgeous game, but ultimately just a more polished version of something I've played a dozen times before.

But then it got better. And then it got better some more. And then it just kept getting better all the way to the credits and now I can't wait for the sequel. I don't know why I doubted Respawn. These are the people who made Call of Duty 4 and Titanfall 2, and this is another straight. up. banger (and easily my favourite of the three). Characters who I'd initially taken for shallow all grow and come into their own over the course of a story that I really loved. It's wonderful, fun space adventure, some delicious Star Wars goodness, and I honestly can't wait to see a sequel with this same squad.

And, boy, it's just such a big, meaty game. A long, beefy singleplayer Metroidvania is nothing to sneeze at, and the last couple of days that I've spent going through all the levels again to track down every last collectible have been an absolute delight. There are huge, totally optional areas that I never even saw on my first run through, like the Ice Caves and the crashed Venator on Zeffo. It probably took me 30 hours to get to 100%, and I enjoyed... almost all of it. A fast-travel option certainly wouldn't have gone astray :P

I think the Baby's First Sekiro combat system is the weakest point, all things considered. It apes the mechanics without nailing any technical aspects, and even after finishing the whole game and playing around with the full skill tree unlocked I really think it needs work. There's a lot of fun to be had in using all your Jedi powers, pushing guys off ledges or hitting a motherfucker with another motherfucker, but the fundamentals of simply attacking, dodging and parrying don't feel good. Visual and audio feedback are poor, enemy telegraphs are hit and miss, response feels inconsistent; it's just not a great combat system. Playing on the default difficulty gives you enough leeway to scrub your way through it, taking hits and healing up, but it's just too sloppy to recommend playing on a higher difficulty, especially with the long load times on death.

Something to work on for the sequel, which I dearly hope Respawn gets to make. This is my favourite Star Wars game since... I don't even know, Rogue Squadron 2? I had a ball with this game. If it had come out in a year when my absolute, eleven-years-in-the-making, dream game hadn't come out, Fallen Order would have had a serious chance at being my GOTY. Unfortunately, we all know it's Devil May Cry 5 this year, #ReleaseTheVergilDLC. But I loved Fallen Order all the same.

OmarTheHippo

Oct 27, 2017
You're not supposed to be an unstoppable god in this game. Quite the opposite. You're supposed to feel vulnerable.
At the start? Sure. But at the end when you've "fully restored your connection to the force" you should feel pretty dope. And unfortunately even when you unlock all the abilities and skills the combat can still feel mechanically identical and poor for chaining enemies

When you have awesome force powers but one enemy in the group had begun an unstoppable (but not red) animation and is completely immune, combat doesn't feel very Jedi

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At the start? Sure. But at the end when you've "fully restored your connection to the force" you should feel pretty dope. And unfortunately even when you unlock all the abilities and skills the combat can still feel mechanically identical and poor for chaining enemies

When you have awesome force powers but one enemy in the group had begun an unstoppable (but not red) animation and is completely immune, combat doesn't feel very Jedi

dude isn't Luke or Vader and yet you can still mow down legions of storm troopers. Kotor no name Jedi's get wiped pretty easily too.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Reviews on the Run said this is this gens Arkham Asylum. I think that's an on point comparison as I've thought the same.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
I definitely feel like the Souls tropes were applied a little thoughtlessly here, particularly the way they've recreated the Souls-style lock-on, warts and all. Giving you such a zoomed-in lock-on camera in a game where you're mostly fighting groups and you often have guys shooting at you from afar, just feels like a bad choice. It removes the situational awareness that you should have; like, if there's any video game character who should be able to sense a shot coming in from off screen, it's a Jedi. A more traditional character action game camera system that zooms out to show you the whole battlefield would have been much more suitable, both for gameplay and for accurately depicting the skillset of the people who are in the title of the game :P

They could also have addressed this with a HUD indicator, letting you time a parry on an incoming shot without even needing to look. The licensed Captain America game from last generation had a great HUD indicator showing bullets coming at you from off-screen, and it always felt great batting one back to sender with your shield in the middle of a brawl.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017

The force is an extension of a jedis focus on lightsabers. Force sensitive still are at the end of the day, regular people. I haven't finished yet,
finished the second Zeffo visit and the "kindly suggested" detour that comes directly after
. But so far the entire plot is about restasblishj h a connection. They did an excellent job with that imo. Cal is a really great middle ground between the PT and OT. Compared to people like the apprentice, who was the ultimate Star Wars Gary Stu fan fiction power fantasy protagonist in a game that really didn't get the force.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Also, what a lame ending. The entire journey was pointless.

Ending spoilers

tenor.gif

Ivory Samoan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
This is tomb raider - with a lightsabre.

Feel a bit lied to (Great marketing!) that this was "like dark souls" when all it really has thats similar is its 3rd person + you "rest" at "bonfires" and kill enemies...

As I'm playing through it - and btw the story is a mess at least in these early stages...all I keep thinking is it needs a couple of patches to tighten up combat, add a fast travel option at least back to the mantis and fix the goddamn faces, seriously Cal does NOT look confident enough to be this kickass Jedi he's made out to be.

Nice job with the Marketing campaign, respawn :)
The combat feels very Soulsy to me: and I've played/loved all the Soulsbornes.

Game definitely needs a patch or 2: got stuck falling through the world a few times and also some big graphical hitches.

8.9/10 so far (20 hours in), with a patch or 2, easy 9.1 or more depending on how good this ending is.

They should rereleased this on PS5 and X2, would be glorious in 4K/60fps.

SELIG

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This is a great point. I initially was skeptical of the poncho menu and putting one on Cal at all. I played at first with Cal dressed in default mode as he is in his black series action figure, but eventually after unlocking 5 or 6 poncho choices I finally decided to try one on him and yeah it's not bad, it looks good in motion

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Extensive poncho customisation is low-key this game's best feature. Cosmetic customization is an underappreciated thing in this era of microtransactions, and ponchos are an underappreciated thing to put over your shoulders; put'em together and I must have spent at least an hour over the course of my playthrough playing Jedi: Fashion Order. How many games can you wear a poncho in? It's Red Dead and this, and I'd wager there are zero other games where you can wear a poncho while running on a wall.

Top notch ponchos. 10 ponchos out of 10. POTY 2019.