• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Brad on the Giant Bomb quick look just said that this has the best storytelling he's seen this year and that it's on his GOTY list.

Wow.

Plasmid

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brad on the Giant Bomb quick look just said that this has the best storytelling he's seen this year and that it's on his GOTY list.

Wow.

When i saw the initial leaked impressions on reddit, the buzz felt GOTY worthy. Did not sleep on this game. Guy at gamestop had an excellent point of "EA cancelled all their studios star wars games to focus on this one, so they don't lose their contract with Disney to publish SW games as the sole publisher."

Can't wait to get into this game FFS STEAM HURRY UP

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
We gave Death Stranding a 3...
1547913d345eece0320921759272.gif

GillianSeed79

Oct 27, 2017
Any of the reviews mention how the long the game is? Are we talking 10 to 12 hours or like 20 hours? I'm hoping it's shorter.

HMC

Aug 24, 2018
I have an alligator phobia, so the gigantic, lightning quick, three-eyed bullfrog/gator creatures are really fucking with me, lol

Kat Bailey

Host - Axe of the Blood God
Verified
Jan 5, 2018
Any of the reviews mention how the long the game is? Are we talking 10 to 12 hours or like 20 hours? I'm hoping it's shorter.

Think a normal run is about 12 - 15 hours, then there's some more exploration on top of that if you want. Once you clear the three main planets it smashes the accelerator through the rest of the game.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017

I'm sure a speedrun with knowledge would take something like 12 hours but it has a lot of exploration rewards and backtracking so I think realistically it's at least 20 hours.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order |OT| Fear is the path to the Dark Souls.

Artorias

Oct 25, 2017
Again, does anyone know if the pre-order bonus for the physical versions comes in the case or is the code separate?

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
Having never played sekiro,dark souks etc I'm finding the game pretty hard lol.

Stormtroopers are pretty easy but ive tried about 10 times to kill this ogdo bogdo creature on the first level and its kicking my was.

I just need to get good :). Not a complaint though, Im loving it.

Last edited:

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
Laughed at tumbling and rolling while my lightsaber glitched and was turned on. Would've totally sliced my own legs off.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Somebody save my soul :

What are ON or OFF in the options ?

Black or White toggle ?