• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FourSerioux

Nov 1, 2017
Loved this last year, platinumed on PS4. This will give me another reason to play through again on Series X!

Quellyford

Banned
May 16, 2020
Hm... is it still in Beta then, and that's why the full Gamepass universe is not yet available?
They all work for me! Have you updated your Xbox Game Pass app yet, and are you subscribed to GPU?

Also, EA Play games will only be available November 10th if that's what you're referring to :)

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Other than The Mandalorian JFO has been my favorite thing to come out of the Disney era of Star Wars. Had I played it last year would have made my GOTY list here for sure.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
Awesome. Best value out there and it's nice to see Microsoft making sure that value remains now that the PC Game Pass is out of beta.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
Haha oh yesss!
Game Pass might be the best thing that has ever happened to gaming. I was just about to buy this after hearing it was 60fps on Series X.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
I just bought this on sale... no regrets this game is so good. I was skeptical based on EA's history with SW, but I have been pleasantly surprised.

Dark Souls + Star Wars is a thing I didn't realize I wanted. Plus they figured out had to add pause (yes this is a dig at Souls games).

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
Janky as fuck but I loved the game. Mix of Metroidvania and Dark Souls lite gameplay.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Fuck. Bought it end of last year for a super low price, thought it was a steal, but I never touched it, jokes on me. 😅

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
woof, I was about to buy a copy for $20 the other day but I was holding out for it to show up on EA Access.

Jumpman23

Nov 14, 2017
What benefits will the Series S/X offer up? Increased resolution? Improved frame rate? Faster loading times?

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of EA's titles, but this is one of the few I'd actually like to play.

Game Pass just keeps delievering!

Lego

Nov 14, 2017
I really enjoyed this game. Wish they gave you more upgrades early on though.

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
It's great that it's 60fps in Performance mode but what are the downsides to performance mode? Is there a noticeable decrease in visual quality or is it just a resolution difference?

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
One of my biggest surprises in recent years (and I criticized the game heavily on reveal). Had a lot of fun with this one. Check it out if you have gamepass. It's souls-lite meets uncharted with a sci fi/star wars aesthetic. Story and characters are above average as well.

Mortal Mario

Apr 15, 2019
UK
Nice, another to keep me busy over winter. I've heard mixed things from the people I know who have played it but I'll certainly try it out with the stable performance on XSX.

Quellyford

Banned
May 16, 2020
It's great that it's 60fps in Performance mode but what are the downsides to performance mode? Is there a noticeable decrease in visual quality or is it just a resolution difference?
Apparently they capped it at 1080, but hopefully EA comes out with an update for next-gen! Even without the update, it looks great judging by Jeff Grubb's video in this thread!

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
Super excited about this. Still working my way through Doom Eternal but this will be next. Both were games I debated buying, now they don't cost me a dime. Game Pass is incredible.