• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
yesssss

assume i'll have to wait until December for it to join PC Game Pass with the rest of the EA Play lineup, but whatever, I've got enough to tide me over until then

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
Sweet, I haven't played yet. Is there a patch for series x? Is the backward compatible mode 4K?

Oct 27, 2017
It's got some issues, primarily egregious backtracking, but I really enjoyed the game and look forward to an improved sequel. Just get some fast travel in there Stig :)

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Yessssss! I really wanted to play this. Going to start playing this on my Series X for sure :)

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly very exciting. I wasn't expecting this at all, to be honest. But this will now be the first thing I'll download when I get the XSX.

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
I feel fortunate that I haven't played this one yet. Not only is it on gamepass but also 60fps now. :) Day one on my series X.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Really curious to see how it is improved on Series X, seems like the game really needs it and I might end up playing it on that platform.

Kiro

Oct 27, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Does this mean the possibility of a patch/update to fix the bugs? Have been holding off because I heard it was riddled with them.

PaultheNerd

Dec 25, 2018
A game I was considering to buy for launch since I haven't played it -- GP is the deal that keeps on giving!

Fiksi

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome news, I've never played it so that's a big addition to my XSX launch now :D

DCBA

Dec 12, 2018
Nice, will probably supscribe to EAPlay for a month for 3,99€.
Hopefully we will get some impressions of the game running on a PS5 soon.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
tenor.gif

Been in a Star Wars mood lately after KOTOR/going through KOTOR II now and I've been meaning to play this.