• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Now that it's over, what did you of the gameplay?

• I thought it looked solid!

Votes: 343 37.4%
  • Very meh, uninspired.

Votes: 464 50.6%
  • I think it looks plain awful.

Votes: 31 3.4%
  • It's alright

Votes: 79 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

swjfo-standard-key-art-1920x1080_257168ad.jpeg

es4W8Lw.png

Instead of hosting one single conference this year, EA has opted to run a string of livestreams showcasing already announced games with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order being one of them. Respawn have confirmed that we'll be seeing gameplay here for the first time with a special focus on the combat system in particular. Respawn are hoping to make a 'hell of a first impression in a big, bombastic Star Wars way'. Game Director Stig Asmussen touched on the game's combat in an interview with Game Informer a few days ago stating that it isn't about combos or acrobatics implying the game's combat is a lot more deliberate and focused.

vCOYebc.png

Mv1iQ9l.png

t1560011400z0.png

Last edited:

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
HYPE

GI article after the livestream, LET'S GO.

Respawn will deliver once again.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I'm in!

Feels weird being excited for an EA game.

Also thanks for the thread vestan, was wondering if anyone was gonna put one up for EA's stuff.

Nov 18, 2018
Damn, I nearly forgot about this. I thought the first trailer was pretty cool so I'm really looking forward to seeing what this is like.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Also Easy Allies is doing a livestream of all of EA Play, if anyone is interested.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Wait, no normal conference this year?

Man, this E3 already sucks. :/ After no Sony now this, disappointing.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
By the way, they posted a super tiny snippet of the combat in this Tweet an hour ago

Status
Not open for further replies.