• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the thread to avoid as much info as possible.

Is there any confirmation yet that the Steam version will unlock early via VPN?

mujun

Nov 1, 2017
2 things.
1. I'm glad someone else actually says "Dope" i say it all the time and every looks at me like i'm stupid :-)
2. A poster said he was using PS4 Pro and after the initial load into a world it runs solidly.

I do too but I definitely feel a little awkward using it. I feel like I'm trying too hard or something.

Deleted member 30124

user requested account closure
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
EJMNmavWwAACVhO.png

lol amazing, this is.

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017
A few questions:

• The review embargo is up on launch?
  • Any idea if the orange lightsaber color will be available to be earned in game, or is it a preorder bonus only?
  • Any idea if there are any durability/survivability mechanics?

Hudsoniscool

Banned
Jun 5, 2018
I don't mind when reviews drop 12 hrs before launch. That gives me enough time to decide whether to buy or not and if I do buy it gives me enough time to have the game pre-loaded on my Xbox. But reviews dropping at release is really disappointing.

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind when reviews drop 12 hrs before launch. That gives me enough time to decide whether to buy or not and if I do buy it gives me enough time to have the game pre-loaded on my Xbox. But reviews dropping at release is really disappointing.

Yeah, I was hoping to make a buying v. renting decision based on reviews. Given that--and the preorder bonuses--it seems like I'll be buying somewhat "blind."

itsmedave

Oct 27, 2017
TN
I know Sony has a no refund policy but does MS? I really want to go ahead and preorder this but if reviews aren't great, then I'd like to cancel and wait for a sale.

modestb

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Do we know if Dual lightsabers/Saber staffs are in the game?

Please spoil tag the answer or pm!

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Xbox never rolled out that refund program. I got denied trying to return Red Dead 2 after just buying it and not playing a minute. I eventually got the refund because I said I wanted to buy the deluxe not the regular version, and they made me buy the deluxe first before they refunded me.

RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
Xbox never rolled out that refund program. I got denied trying to return Red Dead 2 after just buying it and not playing a minute. I eventually got the refund because I said I wanted to buy the deluxe not the regular version, and they made me buy the deluxe first before they refunded me.
So wait. You tried to get a refund and then ended up having to buy a more expensive version of the game? lol

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Ditto.

I'm really torn between the Pro and 1X. There's an SSD in my Pro but it's loud as hell, and the 1X is quiet, likely to be better performing, and has my backwards compatible copies of Metal Gear Rising, Star Wars tFU, which feel right to be on the same system.

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
It's the night before my birthday and I'm fighting all the higher powers to prevent me from getting this as a self birthday gift lol

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
So wait. You tried to get a refund and then ended up having to buy a more expensive version of the game? lol

No. I bought the standard edition and then regretted it and wanted to buy the deluxe edition since it wasn't much more on sale. So I asked them for a refund and they said no. After I explained that I wanted to buy the better version they said okay but I had to buy the deluxe edition first, then after they saw me do that they gave me a refund on the standard edition. Yea it was annoying but in the end I still got what I wanted. But yea, I checked Reddit a bunch and saw people complaining of not getting refunds even though I thought they had a Steam 2 hour refund type policy but it looks like they only tested that and never actually rolled it out. They can still turn you down and they do very often.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
I know they aren't doing early EA access for this game but did they do away with the trial all together? Come launch day I can't try it for 10 hours? If so, really disappointed as I wanted to try it and if it ends up being good I would have bought it no questions asked.

Stitch AU

Oct 29, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
I know they aren't doing early EA access for this game but did they do away with the trial all together? Come launch day I can't try it for 10 hours? If so, really disappointed as I wanted to try it and if it ends up being good I would have bought it no questions asked.

Wasn't Titanfall 2 similar in that it did not receive a trial? Pretty sure it's not the first time an EA game did not have a trial on the service.

Fiel

Oct 30, 2017
I hate putting on card on PSN. It seems i am out of luck with EA Access on PS4 then. It didn't let me purchase subscription for some reason.

Rox

Dec 13, 2017
My copy got dispatched yesterday so hoping for delivery today 🤞

As for OP names how bout

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order |OT|: This IS the game we're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.