• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
PolishedAffectionateAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

ComposedBrilliantArcticduck-size_restricted.gif

Datajoy

use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Angola / Zaire border region.
Edge compared it to the likes of Sekiro, with similar parry windows on the highest difficulty, so I'm definitely hyped.
Yeah I avoided mentioning FROM in my post but that is the wish haha. They certainly seem to be going in that direction with those larger bosses. Hoping to see new rounds of impressions soon. I'm a couple good signs away from being day one on this.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Since this is during the Rogue one timeline, any chance of a Vader boss fight? Or did they already say no?

Oghuz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't give a damn about the Star Wars franchise, but this game looks fun as hell. I'm really excited for it.

roly82

Apr 2, 2019
Generic characters but damn that lightsaber duel, I'm in, it's too much Souls and doesn't feel a typical Star Wars game but it's Respawn so 10/10.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think this looks really good and I don't wvwn like Star Wars

Deleted member 42641

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 25, 2018
Okay so this is not getting delayed

The marketing has been nonexistent for a while now, it would honestly do a lot better in January

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
I see the lighsaber still acts like a baseball bat and not a laser sword.

What does this mean exactly? Just because the lightsaber is not chopping limbs off left and right? The slices on the basic enemies slice through the bad guys and isn't bouncing off of them so how does the lightsaber act like a baseball bat? We had a whole trilogy of movies full of lightsaber wielders and the lightsabers weren't chopping limbs off left and right either.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Since this is during the Rogue one timeline, any chance of a Vader boss fight? Or did they already say no?
I hope they have enough restraint to mostly leave Vader out of it. He doesn't gotta be in everything from that era, and the sound-alike voice actors they get for him are generally not that good.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
What does this mean exactly? Just because the lightsaber is not chopping limbs off left and right? The slices on the basic enemies slice through the bad guys and isn't bouncing off of them so how does the lightsaber act like a baseball bat? We had a whole trilogy of movies full of lightsaber wielders and the lightsabers weren't chopping limbs off left and right either.
Um in every Star Wars movie I've seen limbs, heads and torsos were being chopped off left and right.
Even in the last one Snoke got chopped in half and Kylo Ren cut a guys head off.

I dunno which movies you were watching.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
There are moments during the trailer where it felt like "Dark Souls" in space which has always been my dream.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
That was the best trailer they released so far wow. I may have some interest in getting it for real this time. Main villain female looks so badass.