• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

edit: wait they changed it to a vid. Awell probably still the box art.

Standart
RJyKjp4qcsE.jpg

Deluxe
ibBxnOAfF9c.jpg

Last edited:

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Does anyone know if Ballefront owns still get a discount on the deluxe edition of the game? I couldn't find the link to preorder in the game anymore.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm trying to see a Jedi go up against a Sith. This inquisitor nonsense has to stop.

I'll likely pick this up day 1 regardless.

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
I'm glad it's carring the torch for episode 9 by also having a goofy looking alien to the left of the protag.

Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
meh, not ugly, but not beautiful either.

It's a bit generic like the first trailer, we'll see the gameplay.

Harp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Worried this will be another Force Unleashed, but hoping it'll be another Jedi Outcast.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Do I spot a holocron?

Edit:

66, is front and center with droid companion BD-1 on his back; he stands ready for a battle, lightsaber ignited — though upon closer inspection, the bottom of the hilt appears broken. Behind him, the poster-like composition is divided by clouds of light and dark. In the dark half, the villainous, Jedi-hunting Second Sister holds her double-bladed lightsaber, leading the red-visor-sporting purge troopers, while AT-STs stalk below. Above is a ghostly ship graveyard and two yet-to-be-identified planets, with TIE fighters looming ominously. In the light portion of the image is Cal's mentor, Cere, as well as the alien Greez, a ship chased by TIEs, Imperial walkers, and a mysterious glyph previously seen on a teaser poster. Burning embers blow in the wind at the bottom of the image, tying the piece together.

This is only the beginning of the week's Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order news; Respawn and Lucasfilm will host a special live stream at EA Play this Saturday, June 8, at 9:30 a.m. PT. Watch on YouTubeto see the world premiere of gameplay, and stay tuned to StarWars.com for full coverage.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm excited still, despite the lackluster debut. I will play any single player game that gives me a lightsaber until the end of time.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Star Wars in name and not in spirit.

This is as tonally far removed from the spirit of Star Wars as Shadow of Morder is to Tolkien.

But, you know... it's EA. It's gonna be business, money and fast cars.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Hope it's more KOTOR or Outcast than Force Unleashed... but I'm not counting on it.
Current day LF is never going to allow all the crazy force shit that happened in Force Unleashed.

Also remember reading somewhere that they don't want players to feel like the lightsaber is a bat.

"What makes it different than a weapon in any other game is that's it's not a sword, it's not a bat – you can't just keep on whacking at something"