• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you believe The Leak or not

• It's true all of it.

Votes: 834 79.4%
  • Noooo! That's not true That's impossible!

Votes: 217 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Wut

x87g4ut9mc541.jpg

Well done, Draco, well done

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
So from the comics, apparently people are saying Kylo didn't destroy Luke's temple and it was some storm that did it. If true, the whitewashing of Ren begins.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
So is Palpatine basically a metaphor for Star Wars itself now? A shambling zombie brought back to life with modern technology but lacking any real soul?

So from the comics, apparently people are saying Kylo didn't destroy Luke's temple and it was some storm that did it. If true, the whitewashing of Ren begins.

What the FUCK if this is true. Got a link?

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Where did I argue that?

Just a general point, if you're down to relying on things like side cartoons and video games to carry your supposed film franchise ... you've probably lost the plot a long time ago.

The Matrix sequels also tried to do that at the time ... play up the video game and the Animatrix (which was better than the sequel movies ... but this is a big problem).

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
What's sad for me is that this movie could be absolute garbage in my eyes when I watch it, and I would still love it forever because it gave me the one thing I have desperately wanted since playing Jedi Knight: Dark Forces:

The yellow lightsaber.

Reylo being canon tho can 100 percent go die in the flames. I seriously can't believe that JJ decided to go with that ship. Argh I'm so upset at that.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I have one or two big hangups with the leaks but aside from that I still honestly think I'll really like this move based on the leaks. Maybe it helps having more time to process it.

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Star Wars isn't a film franchise. Hasn't been one for decades. It's a multimedia franchise with books and games that are good on their own merits. The movies make the biggest impact, but they haven't been the only relevant (certainly not only good) part of the franchise for a long time.

kIdMuScLe

Oct 27, 2017
Los angeles
So I read from some posters that TLJ has peak lightsaber fight and space battle... I'm trying to remember which space battle was in TLJ. Is it the you momma joke? Or the constant long distance space cannon fire during the 2hr chase?

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
So I read from some posters that TLJ has peak lightsaber fight and space battle... I'm trying to remember which space battle was in TLJ. Is it the you momma joke? Or the constant long distance space cannon fire during the 2hr chase?

What? The fight with the Snoke guards is awful. Best fight is still Luke vs Vader in EP V and VI.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
What Rian said about Luke going forward after death: "I don't know what's gonna happen in Episode IX at all, but there's actually more potential for more interesting things in terms of his role in the final chapter if he moves into another realm."

Q: He could be a Force ghost haunting Kylo Ren.

Rian: It's fascinating, isn't it? A lot more fascinating than him just tagging along with our heroes with a lightsaber. So to me, it opened up more potential

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
What Rian said about Luke going forward after death: "I don't know what's gonna happen in Episode IX at all, but there's actually more potential for more interesting things in terms of his role in the final chapter if he moves into another realm."

Rian: It's fascinating, isn't it? A lot more fascinating than him just tagging along with our heroes with a lightsaber. So to me, it opened up more potential
"Hey Rey, beat Sheev for me will ya."

"K"

"Also take my last name, it's way cooler than Solo"

"K"

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017

doesnt Luke only have one scene before rey fights palaptine?

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If I, a very light Star Wars fan that enjoyed KOTOR the most, is feeling bummed out by all this I can't imagine the mega fans feelings.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
doesnt Luke only have one scene before rey fights palaptine?
and Luke turning into a Poltergeist that exists to torment Kylo is stupid as shit. Just like having a Yo mama joke or Luke throwing a lightsaber away. Force Ghosts are supposed to be a special thing to help jedi be able to preserve the jedi not to be some asshole tormenting someone

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
and Luke turning into a Poltergeist that exists to torment Kylo is stupid as shit. Just like having a Yo mama joke or Luke throwing a lightsaber away. Force Ghosts are supposed to be a special thing to help jedi be able to preserve the jedi not to be some asshole tormenting someone
I do agree, that idea was dumb, like why werent ghost obi wan and qui gon pranking darth vader then?

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
So should I watch this after work Friday or not. I've never been so conflicted about a movie lol

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Look at the bright side.
At least there was no time travel hackery, with Rey being actually Shmi and Anakin grand grand son of Palpatine AND son of a Skywalker (Ben).

Knightywing

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Just came home from the cinema after seeing the movie here in Norway, and guys, it's pretty bad.

The ending is terrible (Reylo kiss and "Rey "Skywalker") and absolutely unearned. What were they thinking?!

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how many people that kiss is going to piss off?

The militants over at TFN forums are super salty about it

Status
Not open for further replies.