• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
I stopped watching when I saw she was on because of that. Like if they've nothing lined up for her then seems kinda harsh to even bring her out? Hopefully they do right by her.
She is sort of leading the charge for the Her/OurUniverse clothing brand but yeah, seems like they are doing her dirty. But is her voice too unique to play another role? Did she not meet Rosario cause Rosario didn't care about the past or covid reasons? Too many questions and that just seemed rough.

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
I'm behind on the stream but it's bizarre to me that Ashley Eckstein and Rosario Dawson still haven't met. I'd have thought, at the least, that Filoni would have Ashley cameo in the Ashoka show.

I once got tore to pieces for suggesting that Eckstein's statement back when Dawson was first cast made it clear she was left in the dark and was incredibly upset. But her appearance on stage was incredibly uncomfortable to watch, because I thought it made it even clearer she's been kind of dropped from the franchise and she is upset about it.

That Filoni organised a cameo for Matt Lanter in Mandalorian, but seems to have not arranged any equivalent for Eckstein in live action, leading her to basically ask for a cameo in the Ahsoka show live on stage makes me raise an eyebrow at how she has been treated.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure we'll see Ahsoka in coming animated shows.
Her presence at the Celebration and her Star Wars clothing line seem to indicate she has a good relationship with Lucasfilm, they're not putting her away. Of course her situation with Ahsoka going live action is bittersweet. But I'm sure we'll hear her as Ahsoka again somewhere down the line.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Those statues are so freakin nice… and also so freakin expensive.
Yes they are, I have about 18 in total so far. The collections people have for them are absolutely insane.
But yeah they are an arm and a leg lol.

I'm sure we'll see Ahsoka in coming animated shows.
Her presence at the Celebration and her Star Wars clothing line seem to indicate she has a good relationship with Lucasfilm, they're not putting her away. Of course her situation with Ahsoka going live action is bittersweet. But I'm sure we'll hear her as Ahsoka again somewhere down the line.

Yeah I was thinking that as well, would be surprised if she didn't show up in Bad Batch considering they're in contact with Rex.

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Going to the 40th anniversary celebration in Orlando is still one of the best experiences I have ever had. So jealous of everyone there, make the most of it!

Oct 25, 2017
Literally the only enjoyable thing about Rise of Skywalker.
I've said it before and I will say it again: As flimsy as TRoS's premise was, I will slurp up every singe second of Ian's Palpatine that they are willing to provide, and every second that he is on screen is a joy
Makes sense that Ian is a Babu fan. Those two were the clear highlights.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
LucasFilm called this the World Premiere of Kenobi. I just got out of the World Premiere of Kenobi.

WTF is my life right now

OP
OP
Cross-Section

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
Second_Day.png

One more article for a yesterday panel: https://www.starwars.com/news/swca-2022-lucasfilm-publishing-fiction-panel

Livestream link for Day 2 doesn't seem to be available yet but as a reminder, we have Light and Magic and AOTC 20th Anniversary as the major panels today.

Plus that Fallen Order 2 announcement if Jeff Grubb's prediction is correct

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
I'll just be over here, getting my hopes entirely too high for the non-fiction publishing panel coming in a couple of hours lol.

Also, Obi-Wan's theme!

OP
OP
Cross-Section

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017

The LEGO specials have been great so far, looking forward to whatever weirdness they pull off with this one.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
I think Daniel Logan might die from laughter. Lol this segment with him and Temuera Morrison is pretty great.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing Ashley on stage with McGregor and Christensen made me really happy 😊

OP
OP
Cross-Section

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
Here's the livestream for today, though it doesn't start up until 12 PDT

Prominent panels today include Mando+ (which actually is starting up in a few minutes), Tales of the Jedi, and the Hunters mobile/Switch game

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They just told us not to have cameras out when there's stuff on the screen

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Catching up on some panels, and Ashley Eckstein's outfit is incredible.