• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

_Aaron_

Oct 29, 2017
store.steampowered.com

STAR WARS™ Battlefront (Classic, 2004) - Online Multiplayer Update - Steam News

Online multiplayer on Steam has been added to the game. We also made the following changes to the game: French, Italian, German, Spanish language support added Additional audio support added Addressed a number of menu and gameplay issues for a number of different screen sizes

Online multiplayer on Steam has been added to the game. We also made the following changes to the game:
  • French, Italian, German, Spanish language support added
  • Additional audio support added
  • Addressed a number of menu and gameplay issues for a number of different screen sizes

GOG Galaxy as well with crossplay.

This originally had GameSpy multiplayer which was discontinued.

A few years ago Battlefront II got online multiplayer back again on Steam and GOG with crossplay as well.

Last edited:

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
DaringFeminineDodo-size_restricted.gif

Alex3190

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yes!!!

Who the heck is supporting this? Didn't think it could be updated due to publisher, developer and other leagal issues.

Buying it as soon as I get home.

Nahbac

Nov 11, 2018
So my game freezes every time I try to load up the server list in multiplayer, anyone having similar issues?