• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Killercow

Oct 26, 2017

Immerse yourself in the finale of the Skywalker saga in Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II. Inspired by Star Wars™: The Rise of Skywalker™, set foot on an exotic new jungle planet where a fateful war between the Resistance and First Order thunders.

Starting December 17, 2019, play as the ruthless Sith trooper, rain down fire from the skies with the new Jet trooper, or aid the Resistance with a hard-hitting Ovissian Gunner and resourceful Caphex Spy. BB-8 joins the battlefront in January 2020, bringing bravery and a fast-paced playstyle to the roster.

Star Wars Battlefront II: Celebration Edition is the ultimate destination to live out your epic Star Wars battle fantasies. Enjoy over two years' worth of free content updates and get more than 350 customization items at that!

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this isn't the end of content releases for the game, they still need Ahsoka

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Did they fix all the MTX shit? Might reinstall it, itchy for a Star Wars shooter.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Have they said what gamemode this is meant to cover? It looks like a new Galactic Assault map

ShiftyRat

Oct 27, 2017
I have very strong opinions about the path Star Wars has taken under Disney but DAMN was that trailer epic. Like Schlorgan said, the music was perfect.

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
wish I could enjoy the multi more as the graphics etc are so amazing.

Just wish we could get these gfx in a decent campaign . bought battlefront 2 for its campaign but found it lacking . give me a clone wars or prequel game with these gfx ea .

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just wish that we were getting new blasters, or at least the 24 default blasters that are locked to factions and kinda useless as they all share the same stats and can't be modded turned into full weapons with unique stats and mods.

Gunslinger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks great. I liked the gameplay of bf2 despite the micro transactions. But i played it for lot of hours when it came and unlocked the guns the old way. Is this a free dlc update for all bf2 owners?

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
This game is so amazingly good and fun now. It's been getting a ton of dev support and the community is embracing it.

Leo-Tyrant

Jan 14, 2019
San Jose, Costa Rica
I bought the Celebration edition on Friday, mostly to play single player, as the microtransaction controversy made it a big "no-no" back in the day...

I have like 20 hours already in Co-Op and Multiplayer.

This is a fantastic game.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I bought the Celebration edition on Friday, mostly to play single player, as the microtransaction controversy made it a big "no-no" back in the day...

I have like 20 hours already in Co-Op and Multiplayer.

This is a fantastic game.

agreed. The updates have turned this into one of my favorite starwars multi player experiences of all time. It is 100 percent worth every fans time

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Was the Anakin model updated?

It looks much more wrinkly in that shot instead of the plastic-y look it had early on

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
Needs a playable baby Yoda and a gunguns army to mow down .

Other then that fantastic trailer . now they have all the models etc done I hope it makes next gen easier for some more star wars games.

Imagine fallen order either these gfx

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm really hoping we seen cross save come out next year. I know the PC population is hit or miss but I just don't feel like playing on Xbox anymore and I really don't want to grind out everything again

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I only just bought the Celebration Edition a few days ago but so far I've really enjoyed it.

As far as Heroes go I'd like Ahsoka and Poe(outside ship combat.)

Also an old Luke skin.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Is the local multiplayer good? Local play was the main reason I bought this close to launch, but I recall it being pretty meh.

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's a really good trailer.

I bought the first EA one, but skipped the 2nd because of lack of coop vs CPU like the OG BF.

Can you have more than 4 on a team vs CPU this time around?

Jan 4, 2018
I'm still sad we never got a Chancellor Palpatine skin, especially since he is back in SW9.

giphy.gif