• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
WHERE'S MY MAGICAL BREAD MAKER?!

UntriedIdealisticAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

VISION

Oct 25, 2017
I wanted to like this but those are kinda ugly. The final reveal one especially. It's just got Vader's face on it.

I don't cook anyway tho.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Le Creuset doesn't offer lifetime guarantees against embarrassment of your gimmicky taste.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Unfortunately these don't go with the Le Creuset items I have already so I can't. Not that I would actually consider buying these.

wholahay

Dec 18, 2017
This is... deeply weird. But I would like to take a moment to celebrate the fact that I just found and stole my mom's 4.25qt lime green Le Creuset dutch oven after two years of searching. A victory!

OP
OP
Mcfrank

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
This is... deeply weird. But I would like to take a moment to celebrate the fact that I just found and stole my mom's 4.25qt lime green Le Creuset dutch oven after two years of searching. A victory!
Dutch ovens are the best, but surely your mom will notice it is missing.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
I thought I would see a lightsaber cooking knife, I am disappointed

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
At first I was like, "awesome, let's do it", but after looking at the pictures... nah.

Even as a Star Wars fan, this is not for me really (and I'm not even talking about the prices, since this is Le Creuset, I knew what to expect there already!). I just don't like the look really.

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Stole" is just me being glib. It's been unused for a decade so it's properly mine now. I'm very excited.

Yeah, my mum also collects Le Creuset and only uses like 1/4 of it. One of these days I'm just gonna walk off with it.

cool, definitely going to stick with Staub for cookware then

Hard to go wrong with either. I love the look of Staub but I think the black enamel does make it a little harder to judge fond. Cooks beautifully, though.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't Star Wars known for releasing the stupidest merch possible?

Figgles

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Le creuset stuff is already ridiculously overpriced, so I can't imagine what this stuff will cost.

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buy Lodge for 1/4 of the price.

I own a lot of standard Lodge, but I generally prefer not to buy Chinese-made CI. I've heard good things about the Lodge Color line, though.

I mean, there's something to be said for buying something once and never again even when you could have bought the same item for 1/3 of the price but with a less illustrious name and the same quality

I avoid Chinese-made CI, but barring that, you're not wrong.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
You know, if we're talking about dumb star wars crossover shit, I kinda want to see a mixer machine that has Grievous and dooku spinning their lightsabers like morons.

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Unless there's something I'm not aware of, Lodge is made in the US.

Lodge's enameled lines are made in China. Their non-enameled cast iron is made in Tennessee, and I own several pieces.

Functionally speaking, I've heard nothing but good things about Lodge Color, I just like to support US/European manufacturing where I can.

Arcsurvivor

Jul 13, 2018
It would be nice if it came with some recipes. Who knows maybe some cantina/random ideas will Surface from this.