• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EarlGreyHot

Oct 27, 2017
Just wait until you watch Enterprise with its decontamination rub downs.

tumblr_m0qbr8v5Aa1rpd22bo1_250.gifv
Or the 100 scènes in which T'Pol helps Tucker to relax by rubbing him everywhere while she almost bursts out of her nightwear

Riptwo

Oct 25, 2017
I remember borrowing Imzadi from my elementary school's library and absolutely not being prepared.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Most of what I've gotten from this thread is that Riker is incapable of sitting down or getting out of a chair normally even if he is sitting the right way around.

CarpeDeezNutz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So can you just walk in on someone while they are on the Holodeck? Geordi went in while Barclay was in there running his creepy ass program.

Oct 25, 2017
This episode is _horrible_, since its both an Alexander and Luxwuanna Troi episode, but there's a fairly nude body painted dancer that really seems out of place for TNG.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
This episode is _horrible_, since its both an Alexander and Luxwuanna Troi episode, but there's a fairly nude body painted dancer that really seems out of place for TNG.

It's amazing how they got that passed the censors. I mean all she has is a little strategically placed mud covering up the goodie bits. And this was in syndication on during daylight. They didn't even show that much skin in the episodes where Troi and her mother are actually nude. (Either a Betazoid wedding or that episode where the Ferengi kidnap them)

That said, the only good Alexander episode is Fistful of Datas. I don't even care. I love it.

Oct 25, 2017
It's amazing how they got that passed the censors. I mean all she has is a little strategically placed mud covering up the goodie bits. And this was in syndication on during daylight. They didn't even show that much skin in the episodes where Troi and her mother are actually nude. (Either a Betazoid wedding or that episode where the Ferengi kidnap them)

and its a scene all about enjoying skinny dipping with a young boy!

Good4Squat

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I just watched an episode where Riker literally just stared at a woman until she fell in love with him. It is pretty ridiculous.

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
I remember the shock I had watching the first season for the first time and realizing that Data fucks.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The holodeck is probably cleaned by doing the opposite of summoning matter into existence. Which means, while the clean cycle is running, the door must be seriously locked so it doesn't accidentally derez any people. I bet nothing could interrupt that lock.

Oct 27, 2017
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Nah, Riker is all about consent my friend.

greatestgen.fandom.com

Riker's Consent Fetish

Commander William Riker, the most sexually promiscuous Enterprise (and perhaps Starfleet) officer, is, perhaps appropriately, the one most concerned with consent in sexual activities. This was crystallized in the episode "The Vengeance Factor" (S3E09) when Riker was unable to engage in sexual...

I've been working my way through The Greatest Generation and this made me smile. Thank you

And on-topic, yeah watching TNG as a kid definitely shaped my, uh, development. Tasha Yar is solely responsible for my short hair fetish

Yoss

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Isn't a lot of sci-fi surprisingly horny? I still don't know how they got Gina Torres in Cleopatra 2525

Burbank

Sep 9, 2018
Pangea
Since reading this article I cannot see anything StarTrek without thinking of Bezos.
The Atlantic - Jeff Bezos's master plan

Article said:
He named his dog Kamala, after a woman who appears in an episode as Picard's "perfect" but unattainable mate. As time has passed, Bezos and Picard have physically converged. Like the interstellar explorer, portrayed by Patrick Stewart, Bezos shaved the remnant strands on his high-gloss pate and acquired a cast-iron physique.

Instead of doig something actually useful with all those billions, like helping real people who suffer now…
Bezos will "save humanity" by building a space colony.
Because he never got past thinking Star Trek was cool as a thirsty 13 yo😑