• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Love the ship!

ld-cerritos-poster.jpg
I like it, but the front of the engines are too glowy. That or the saucer is on the wrong side. Either way it looks like half of it is going the wrong direction.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Last week it was announced that Lower Decks will air on CTV Sci-Fi in Canada, as well as be available for streaming on Crave. Both are also home of Star Trek: Picard and Star Trek: Discovery. Today Bell Media announced Lower Decks will premiere in Canada the same day as it arrives on CBS All Access in the USA. Lower Decks will air on CTV Sci-Fi on Thursday, August 6 at 9 pm ET. It will also be available to stream on Crave on Thursday.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Here's the trailer from the CTV sci-fi youtube page. Apparently they don't realize if you put an unlisted video in a playlist it still is visible :)

Deleted member 37151

Account closed at user request
Banned
Jan 1, 2018
I know not everything is for me but it would be nice if they made at least one of the new 50 Trek shows for people who liked TNG and DS9. All thoughtful and that.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
That trailer looks WAY goofier than I was expecting, and I am totally fine with that.

rxI7tkS.png

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV

Here's the trailer from the CTV sci-fi youtube page. Apparently they don't realize if you put an unlisted video in a playlist it still is visible :)

Canadian source, won't work in the US.

That said, it looks zany and ridiculous and fun. It makes fun of its source material without being shitty to it. Not everything Trek needs to be serious, so I'm excited to have a laugh in a universe I love.

Deleted member 14568

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
well this is what i expected dumb rick and morty shit oh well i'll still watch it if only for the probably small amount of caitian doctor stuff here's hoping the upcoming nickelodeon thing won't be as rick and mortyish as this

Last edited:

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Canadian source, won't work in the US.

That said, it looks zany and ridiculous and fun. It makes fun of its source material without being shitty to it. Not everything Trek needs to be serious, so I'm excited to have a laugh in a universe I love.

Edit: wow that reup only lasted 5 mins.

Last edited:

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
I thought the trailer looked good. Pacing might be a little fast but that's on par with similar animation eg Final Space and Rick n Morty.

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
That looks fantastic. CBS might be going 3/3 with these new Star Trek series. I'm still wondering who they are partnering with in Europe on this. I hope it's Netflix or Amazon Prime again.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Lower Deck

I was expecting it more Office-like with everyday problem, but comedy.

it just turns into another world saving adventure

Entryhazard

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The trailer is now on the CBS All Access channel and doesn't seem to be region locked

EDIT: oh I should have known there was a new thread for this

Last edited: