• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bndadm

Oct 29, 2017
That second clip is fantastic! Has this been a thing for a while? Because if not, I approve it 1000%.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017

I see myself using this in the future in gif form

YIVbu9t.gif

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
This is great. The fact that this is all stuff with the actual actors makes it feel funnier than even the classic TNG edits.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting is that some aren't funny but actually come off as a bit more natural in the dialogue because people tend to make mistakes while characters in shows are usually "perfect" in their lines unless of course something is needed for some extra dramatic effect.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
I find myself preferring the ones that come off as "natural" like Picard's brain farts and even Geordi and Worf high fiving, rather than the actors acting over the top.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good lord, I'm laughing my ass off over here. These videos are pure gold.

OP
OP
Kinthey

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Another two:

I wish they weren't censored but that's probably the only form the bloopers were released in

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Tracee*

That's Lt. Jae who was one of the more recognizable background characters in the show.

memory-alpha.fandom.com

Jae

Jae was a 24th century Starfleet officer, who started her career on board the USS Enterprise-D as an ensign, usually serving in the operations division beginning around 2367. By 2369, she held the rank of lieutenant junior grade. (TNG: "Reunion", "Rascals") Jae was on the bridge working at an...

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
This is amazing. I hope the creator branches out to other shows/movies too, this concept has so much potential

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my God these are hilarious! I'm going to sub to this channel so I don't miss new edits.