• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Most adults have or will have a moment when they realize that roughly half the people wipe a different way than they do. And each side thinks the other is weird.

But I think we all need to acknowledge that regardless of preference, standing is vastly superior. 'Sitting' isn't even really sitting. It's squatting above a porcelain bowl that severely limits your access. I really can't think of a single advantage to sitting while wiping. So bring it on, convince me.

Happy weekend.

Golding

Oct 25, 2017
pointing-laughing.gif

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
I'll continue wiping my ass as I've always done and eventually get tired of it and switch to a bidet for a cleaner ass that requires less maintenance

Apple

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, how does 'sitting' work? Like people do it while still sitting on the toilet? How do you have access to where you need to wipe?

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why wouldn't I do both? One then the other? Why is this an either/or fight?

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Standing and putting your leg up on something is the ideal position, just gotta be flexible with it

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
This almost reminds me of the using feet to flush the toilet thread....ppl arent levitating off toilets to wipe their ass if they aren't standing.

Thinking ppl are using one hand to lift both cheeks off the toilet, like a damn workout, to wipe their ass.

I'm literally shifting my body to one side.....lifting a leg....

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
I have pretty big legs and we have small round toilets at home, so wiping while sitting is always an inconvenience. Might do the first wipe like that, then stand up for the remainder.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Just wash your butts when you poop you filthy animals. Use a simple bottle of water or buy small douche thingy.

Standing up to wipe is some wildness, that's for sure.

ForKevdo

Nov 2, 2017
I was reading this on the pot so I figured I'd experiment. When you say standing do you mean like straight up? Cause when I wipe I lift my ass off the toilet but I'm still kind of squatting and leaning forward for a nice spread. All y'all who say you're sitting, that's what you mean, right? You're not leaving your cheeks pasted to the seat and actually reaching into the bowl, right?

OP
OP
Tophat Jones

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was reading this on the pot so I figured I'd experiment. When you say standing do you mean like straight up? Cause when I wipe I lift my ass off the toilet but I'm still kind of squatting and leaning forward for a nice spread. All y'all who say you're sitting, that's what you mean, right? You're not leaving your cheeks pasted to the seat and actually reaching into the bowl, right?
This seems like the exact right way to do it imo, whether you stand or sit.

I feel like the difference between the two is whether or not you pointlessly keep a toilet bowl underneath yourself while you do it.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aaaahhh...butt wiping threads on ERA is like poppin open a nice cola out of a glass bottle on a warm summer's day.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
bidets are like under $50 and then wiping is just for drying and then it doesnt even matter, you brutes

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Just make sure your ass is clean.

I don't care if you're using three sea shells.