• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
put in $250 to fair fight. I am not super confident in the runoff but it's really the only hope if we want to see any policy achieved during the Biden admin. This election proved that Atlantans don't have to surrender to their republican rulers, and I hope these results energize the base to turn out again in Jan

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
She is such an awesome woman. I'm in awe of her constantly. Keep going, Stacy. Keep saving the country.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Giving her ActBlue fund $100 out of each paycheck. Should add up to $500 or so by the time the runoffs take place.

Let's fucking go.
Just set up the same myself. Don't usually donate that much but these two races are just so absolutely critical (it can't be emphasized enough). Stacey Abrams and everyone else in Georgia has done such an amazing job already that I feel obligated to support them in this one final push.

Hopefully everyone else who is able to, contributes in whatever way they can, be it phone banking, donating, or even just sharing articles among friends and positive vibes. Let's get this done in January!

Robo

Oct 27, 2017
Going to pitch in what I can after every paycheck. Just tossed in 50 right now. Let's make this happen folks! :)

nonoriri

Apr 30, 2020
Honestly, I hope Dems don't bungle it by just throwing a shit ton of money into ads and stuff. I feel like people can feel when outsiders descend on them like a swarm of locusts for a certain political outcome and there's a danger of it turning people off because they feel like tools in a machine. Activists flipped the state and money should be going towards supporting them (hence why I'm donating to Fair Fight and not directly).

Kommodore

Oct 27, 2017
Donated $25, might go for more. Winning this could very well be the difference between getting all those possible things done or not. We'll very much be in the same damn holding pattern we've been in for the last 12 years with Republicans still unwilling to compromise whatsoever, and until they are, winning the senate and house is the only way to make things better.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
I've already donated $300 to the ActBlue for Warnock and Ossoff, but bless Abrams for being such a strong force in Georgia. Really hoping she's running again in 2022 so we can kick Kemp into the sun.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Donating what I can. This is our chance to pass progressive policies without resistance.

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I've been telling everyone I know in Georgia to stay engaged. The fate of this country is literally in their hands.

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
I don't normally donate to candidates.
I will donate a few hundred for this senate race. We need this.

Nov 21, 2017
I have a feeling the outsized national attention will make these seats even more difficult to win than they already are. (Repeat of what happened with Ossof during his first bid during a special election)

I think the best way to help is to donate to local organizers and canvassers, not the campaigns. And keep celeb politicians like Andrew Yang away from the state

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Now this is a bump I can get behind! (RIP OP)

If the Democrats shaft her, we don't deserve to win ever again.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
She needs to be doing workshops and seminars to Dems all around the country. She has major skills in getting out the vote.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
fucking legend. literally wrote the playbook that saved america.

no time to rest easy, there is always progress to fight for.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I hope you all over in the USA are taking lessons from Stacey Abrams and lighting her load, she's damn good at what she does it seems!

It would be great to see her finally become Governor of the state after she unfairly lost last time, if one person has earned it it's her.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
She really needs to be DNC chair, but I'd get it if she chose to go for governor instead.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
DNC needs to take lots of notes from her playbook.

Give Stacey whatever she wants. Queen.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Thank you to everyone who donated money and effort to Fair Fight and other BIPOC-led progressive grassroots campaigns in Georgia.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
She is my queen. She saved America and our democracy. That's no hyperbole. Up next, we need her to work on Texas and my home state of North Carolina. NC is on the edge of turning blue. No offense, but she's too important for a GA governorship. She's the future of the Democratic Party. AOC, Bernie, Kamala, Biden, Nancy, Chuck and especially Perez need to recognize and listen to whatever this goddess says.

Zyrokai

Nov 1, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
She is my queen. She saved America and our democracy. That's no hyperbole. Up next, we need her to work on Texas and my home state of North Carolina. NC is on the edge of turning blue. No offense, but she's too important for a GA governorship. She's the future of the Democratic Party. AOC, Bernie, Kamala, Biden, Nancy, Chuck and especially Perez need to recognize and listen to whatever this goddess says.

100%

Not just Texas and North Carolina, but every state. I'd be turning my attention to the the Midwest as well.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
In a few centuries there should be a musical about her in whatever trendy music stylings there are at the time ala Hamilton because we are watching a living political legend.