• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bananab

Oct 27, 2017
I miss when Karen was someone pitching a fit over expired coupons rather than brandishing weapons in the street

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Gotta protect your inanimate stuff!! Can't replace that stuff! Big ole gaudy house full of irreplaceable stuff! Don't walk past my stuff! Don't you fuckin look at my stuff!
Human life?🤚🏽
Stuff? 👍🏽
bury me forever with my stuff! Stuff!

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I have no side in this, just saying that is the narrative being put out there by the conservatives, that these "thugs broke down the gate" is what they are all saying now and justifying this. That they are saying they are innocent. As I pointed out already, it's illegal to brandish a gun in that way and aim it at people, these two should be locked up

Again, that is not the case, and there is video showing otherwise.

Oct 25, 2017
no
glad to see I'm not the only person with mustard stains on my shirts

HEXsICf.png

goddamn those crazy eyes, oof

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
On instagram, I see actual middle schoolers suggesting these people were in the right for "fending off looters".

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
T56EAQHL6ZGPJPWRVFXH5XULCE.jpg

The crazy people who take advantage of peaceful protest to loot and destroy. I have a high amount of disdain for ANYONE pointing a gun at people like those people were doing, but I can fully admit if protestors were walking by my house I'd be a bit worried regarding what could happen if some bad people decided to start stuff up.

This is probably the most disingenuous post I'm going to read all week and it's fucking Monday. Well done.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Her finger is on the fucking trigger in every one of these photos. That is genuinely fucking terrifying.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
If people came on their private property and combined with how people have acted at some protests..I would be sitting out front with a gun until people left too. I'm not backing everything they've done or anything, but I'm protecting my family.
T56EAQHL6ZGPJPWRVFXH5XULCE.jpg

The crazy people who take advantage of peaceful protest to loot and destroy. I have a high amount of disdain for ANYONE pointing a gun at people like those people were doing, but I can fully admit if protestors were walking by my house I'd be a bit worried regarding what could happen if some bad people decided to start stuff up.

Look at Tweedle Dumbass and Tweedle Dipshit over here

Notice how they choose to envoke the "scary protester" bullshit in order to defend an extremely brazen threat of potential violence

Nobody destroyed anything, the people protesting are unarmed.

But here you two fucking idiots making up stories to justify to this fuckery. Y'all can fuck off

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
The way Darkknight34 worded that shit...like they're actively rooting for somebody to try something so they can 'protect their family'. Ugh. Give people guns, tell them they're special and that everyone is out to steal their stuff (property, jobs, whatever it takes to get the paranoia flowing), then the fantasy begins about how they can be the hero by pointing their guns and making the bad guys go away, to 'protect their family'....double fucking UGH!

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
You will NEVER guess who identifies with these people.

In Joe Biden's America your job is illegal, you are locked in your home, borders don't exist, MS-13 lives next door and the police aren't coming when the mob arrives.

This is all of us.

Don't forget Gaetz lives in the home from the Truman Show. Yes the actual home.

BlackNMild2k1

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area, CA
t is illegal. Brandishing is illegal under MRS 571.030(4).

Threatening to shoot people like that would be considered deadly force. Someone in the crowd could have shot back and claimed self defense.

I'll just assume at this point, not only has no real statement been made, but no one is actively looking into doing anything from a legal sense to address it? And under the guise of "Privilege" we're also not really expecting much if anything to come from this?

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I hope there is legal action taken.

Though my shawty would pull up with the stick for me, and not point it at my head

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I'll just assume at this point, not only has no real statement been made, but no one is actively looking into doing anything from a legal sense to address it? And under the guise of "Privilege" we're also not really expecting much if anything to come from this?

Police aren't going to be proactive. Someone who was there would likely need to file a report for anything to start happening.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
If people came on their private property and combined with how people have acted at some protests..I would be sitting out front with a gun until people left too. I'm not backing everything they've done or anything, but I'm protecting my family.
who's families have been threatened so far, and by whom?

so far it's mainly the cops doing the threats and the protesters and their families feeling the fear.

but go off. I hope you have better trigger discipline or your family may need to be more afraid of you than them.

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
The way Darkknight34 worded that shit...like they're actively rooting for somebody to try something so they can 'protect their family'. Ugh. Give people guns, tell them they're special and that everyone is out to steal their stuff (property, jobs, whatever it takes to get the paranoia flowing), then the fantasy begins about how they can be the hero by pointing their guns and making the bad guys go away, to 'protect their family'....double fucking UGH!

This is why you shouldn't hand out guns like candy and let idiots have them. That scene is a fucking joke and in any other normal country they'd already be arrested.

Oct 25, 2017

Do we need to? I mean at this point it's over, the protesters are gone and these people will be remembered forever at those rich white conservatives trying to look tough who don't know how to hold their freedom-guns. Probably one of the better results, dragging this out or getting the law involved is just going to make things messier than they need to be.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
And no one shows any fear because by the way Todd and Veronica are holding those guns they have never ever ever been to a firing range before.

Deleted member 19293

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Guys, I'm not trying to sound like Billy Badass here, but if someone is going to point a gun at me for walking down the sidewalk, I might shoot that motherfucker. I recognize that's something white privilege affords me, but I hope this motherfucker faces charges.

I'm not afraid of either one of those fat pieces of shit. They don't know what they're doing with those guns, and they're not wearing shoes.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017

This fucking fantasy. And then what happens? They rush your sorry ass and burn your family inside your home with you. Some of you clowns really think you're John Rambo.

nel e nel

Oct 27, 2017
That actually matched my mental image pretty good. Bonus points for Kevin rocking the pink polo though.

Oct 28, 2017
Siloam Springs
www.stlmag.com

The McCloskeys’ Restored Midwestern Palazzo

See inside the palace near Forest Park.

grand-staircase_CMYK.jpg

Look at this shit

Oh, that house was in pretty bad shape before that couple purchased it. My parents were considering purchasing it, then the 1987 crash hit and their dreams of rehabbing it were dead.

That ballroom was immense in size. That house was wrecked, and it definitely was a fortune to restore it. That house looks better than I could have imagined it would have turned out. Walking through it when it was distressed was eye opening to a kid that never had to worry about anything like that.

Too bad the current owner's suck so much. Very entitled people to come out and confront protesters like that.

Nothing will happen to them.

I am sad to see my old home town struggling with something like this. I should've guessed this was possible there, they stopped bussing city kids to the county public schools because the whites in the counties were projecting that the city kids would bring crime.