• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
b2nKZfG.jpg

This is the cover of an 80s karensploitation film

Jakten

Oct 25, 2017
Devil World, Toronto
How do you manage to hold a gun and not be remotely threatening lol. Dude looks like he's playing a banjo and the lady looks like she's lazily holding a pole in a subway.

demondance

Oct 27, 2017
Silver lining of the Trump era is people getting full view of how absolutely trashy wealthy white boomers often are.

These are the people who voted for Trump, poor people mostly just don't vote at all in this country. And more of them voted for Clinton last election. The stereotype of the poor white person driving Trump to victory always got under my skin. It's these freaks.

Dec 22, 2017
Florida
Did the protesters go there for a specific reason? Their house isn't on the street so they didn't just walk by it, they went up their driveway to protest them, I imagine, on purpose.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
They look so unhappy.
You'd look unhappy too if after a decades long renovation you ended up with an ugly house like that. There's nothing worse than a house build in the 20th century aping actual old architectual styles and features, it always looks like it doesn't belong and nothing about is is genuine.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
That's their house? Damn, they rich

I'm surprised their house isn't behind a wall though. All that money and they don't build a wall around their house

Possum Armada

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Greenville, SC
You'd look unhappy too if after a decades long renovation you ended up with an ugly house like that. There's nothing worse than a house build in the 20th century aping actual old architectual styles and features, it always looks like it doesn't belong and nothing about is is genuine.

Well said. My wife looked at the photo and called it the Olive Garden of houses. I love that woman.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Is it weird that seeing people with no training, no respect for the weapon, and no trigger discipline make me more nervous for these protestors than some of the militia I've seen showing up at protests? Sure, there is a good chance this couple shoots themselves or each other before they are able to shoot someone else, but fear and incompetence is a dangerous mix.

I mean, this picture alone looks like it could have been taken seconds before she "accidentally" kills someone.

MechaMarmaset

Nov 20, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
Silver lining of the Trump era is people getting full view of how absolutely trashy wealthy white boomers often are.

These are the people who voted for Trump, poor people mostly just don't vote at all in this country. And more of them voted for Clinton last election. The stereotype of the poor white person driving Trump to victory always got under my skin. It's these freaks.

tenor.gif

Darknight34

Banned
Apr 29, 2018
User Banned (Permanent): Racist Concern Trolling, account in junior phase
Edit: Actually above me someone posted that its a private street, so I guess they dont have a fence aroudn their house per say, just the street is gated off.
If people came on their private property and combined with how people have acted at some protests..I would be sitting out front with a gun until people left too. I'm not backing everything they've done or anything, but I'm protecting my family.

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
If people came on their private property and combined with how people have acted at some protests..I would be sitting out front with a gun until people left too. I'm not backing everything they've done or anything, but I'm protecting my family.

Protecting them frooooom what exactly?

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Do the two look like they can protect anyone? They're more likely to injure/kill themselves or innocents.

The protesters were just walking pass their home to get to the mayor's.

Pagusas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Frisco, Tx
User Banned (3 Months): Racist Concern Trolling
Protecting them frooooom what exactly?

T56EAQHL6ZGPJPWRVFXH5XULCE.jpg

The crazy people who take advantage of peaceful protest to loot and destroy. I have a high amount of disdain for ANYONE pointing a gun at people like those people were doing, but I can fully admit if protestors were walking by my house I'd be a bit worried regarding what could happen if some bad people decided to start stuff up.

Oct 27, 2017
Out of context these pictures are ripe for use in an onion article. "White american couple living in literal palace are too bored of their lives, spice things up with AK-47-themed hide 'n seek"

Johnny956

Oct 25, 2017
That's their house? Damn, they rich

I'm surprised their house isn't behind a wall though. All that money and they don't build a wall around their house

The street they live on is gated on all but one side and have private security monitoring the road. Wife and I walked through a couple years ago and got kicked out by security. There are some amazing looking houses on the street but this one is a monstrosity

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
Don't defend these idiots. They came out of their gaudy McMansion and just started pointing guns at peaceful protestors.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Why are people protesting in a neighborhood? I'm confused. Does the mayor live in this neighborhood?

They passed by the couple's house on their way to protest in front of the mayor's house.

On Sunday evening, they brought their campaign to the mayor's house, painting the word "resign" on the street in front.
"As a leader, you don't do stuff like that," state Rep. Rasheen Aldridge (D) told the crowd through a megaphone, according to the Post-Dispatch. "It's only right that we visit her at her home."
As they made their way to a rally at Krewson's house on Lake Avenue, they passed by 1 Portland Place, a gargantuan, white marble home that St. Louis magazine said had once been called "St. Louis' most dazzling mansion."

The mayor did this on Friday:

www.kmov.com

Lyda Krewson reads names, addresses of demonstrators calling for police reform during Facebook Live

Mayor Lyda Krewson apologized Friday night after reading the names and partial addresses of people advocating for defunding the police during a Facebook Live.

Krewson read the names during her coronavirus briefing Friday afternoon. The letters were from people who were demonstrating in front of city hall earlier in the day.
In the Facebook Live video, Krewson reads about 10 names and includes the street they wrote that they lived on. That Facebook Live video has since been deleted.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017

I don't think I've ever seen people that have so blatantly never even held a gun before, let alone have fired one. The woman's waving her gun like she's holding a dollar-store water pistol at the pool and the man so wants to be seen like Rambo that he isn't even holding the fucking thing, he's just letting it dangle on the shoulder strap that he's tightened around his chest like a back brace.

Shit like this is why general opinion on gun control is changing. Way too many idiots that treat guns as little more than toys.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I love that this will be their legacy. They will never not be the two assholes in the OP in their professional or personal lives ever again, regardless of how many rooms their gaudy mansion has or how many vapid fake WASPs they invite to their cocktail parties.

Slappy White

Oct 27, 2017
I have a feeling these people's story ends in an inevitable murder suicide. Please take their guns from them.

Oct 27, 2017
Is it weird that seeing people with no training, no respect for the weapon, and no trigger discipline make me more nervous for these protestors than some of the militia I've seen showing up at protests? Sure, there is a good chance this couple shoots themselves or each other before they are able to shoot someone else, but fear and incompetence is a dangerous mix.

I mean, this picture alone looks like it could have been taken seconds before she "accidentally" kills someone.

Dude kept overwatch on Mama Eagle, tho

You know he's planned this interaction in his mind for weeks--maybe years