• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if Automata could be ported to the Switch. Just seems like they are going to be talking about more than just the remake/remaster and the mobile game. But iirc Automata had trouble with framerate on even the base ps4 lol.
You'd probably have to make some compromises in the visuals department. But I just started playing the second Ori game on Switch and it looks fantastic.

Sorbete

Oct 30, 2017
If they don't announce a Switch port then it's a good time to finally get it on PS4 since is discounted

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'd love it if they used the stream to announce NieR sock puppets, and spent the time detailing the materials used/how they were made/etc.

Hey, they only said that there would be a "decent amount of new info", they didn't say pertaining to what.

I have the DX Ver. of the 2B figure (manufactured by Flare), but damn this looks nice. I fear the cost though, something that large and intricate can't be cheap. I'd be surprised if it was any less than 30,000 yen, and I'm being generous. It could very likely be even more.

It's made of polystone too? Yeah, shipping for that is going to be monstrous and I'm fearful for chipped/broken pieces. :(

Last edited:

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I have the DX Ver. of the 2B figure (manufactured by Flare), but damn this looks nice. I fear the cost though, something that large and intricate can't be cheap. I'd be surprised if it was any less than 30,000 yen, and I'm being generous. It could very likely be even more.
😂

Bruh. Prime 1 works with polystone and doesn't usually touch anything below 1/4 scale. That thing is gonna be over $1000 easily.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
😂

Bruh. Prime 1 works with polystone and doesn't usually touch anything below 1/4 scale. That thing is gonna be over $1000 easily.
Yeah, I just found out that it's made of polystone. Needless to say, my estimate of 30,000 yen is gone out the window, as is any hope of me buying it. :(

Oh well, at least I have the 2B by Flare.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I just found out that it's made of polystone. Needless to say, my estimate of 30,000 yen is gone out the window, as is any hope of me buying it. :(
I generally don't buy anything that large anyway. I don't want this stuff taking over the house. I may find a moment of weakness for this one, though. We'll see. I would have liked Flare to make more Nier figures aside from just 2B.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I generally don't buy anything that large anyway. I don't want this stuff taking over the house. I may find a moment of weakness for this one, though. We'll see. I would have liked Flare to make more Nier figures aside from just 2B.
I have a few 1/4 scale figures, it's just the polystone that deters me. I get that it's better for detailing and such, but it adds so much to the cost, not to mention what you need to pay for shipping (as well as the fragile nature of it all, I'd hate to see these arrive broken).

I'm right there with you though, I was hoping Flare would continue their line and do a 9S and A2. Shame they didn't announce anything yet.

Reveirg

Nov 20, 2017
Probably reading too much into it but S-E facebook account says: "Get ready for the premiere".

Hmmm.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Eiqyf6FWkAEuEBN

JP boxart showed up at Amazon it seems.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I noticed the Tweet showcases the NieR Replicant Remake, NieR Re[in]carnation, and then NieR Automata. I wonder if they'll show more of the Replicant Remake (I'm guessing a release date being pretty soon, probably by the end of the year), an expected launch date and pre-register campaign for Re[in]carnation (and hopefully a Global version confirmed), and possibly...POSSIBLY...something Automata-related (Automata 2 please!). I mean, they could have the game showcased just because it's part of the NieR series and is immensely popular, but what if that's the way they choose to end the stream...

Damn it, now I'm even more hyped. I won't be able to watch this live, so I have the stream link saved and will watch it as though it's live when I get time tomorrow. It's going to be hell trying to avoid spoilers until then, haha.

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
I noticed the Tweet showcases the NieR Replicant Remake, NieR Re[in]carnation, and then NieR Automata. I wonder if they'll show more of the Replicant Remake (I'm guessing a release date being pretty soon, probably by the end of the year), an expected launch date and pre-register campaign for Re[in]carnation (and hopefully a Global version confirmed), and possibly...POSSIBLY...something Automata-related (Automata 2 please!). I mean, they could have the game showcased just because it's part of the NieR series and is immensely popular, but what if that's the way they choose to end the stream...

Damn it, now I'm even more hyped. I won't be able to watch this live, so I have the stream link saved and will watch it as though it's live when I get time tomorrow. It's going to be hell trying to avoid spoilers until then, haha.

They're gonna port Automata to the new consoles most likely.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Looks like the cover is drawn by Akihiko Yoshida again?
Hope his cover art becomes a staple for Taro games going forward, the covers were always soooo ugly

caff!!!

Oct 29, 2017
Will it confirm that the ass is also a heatsink as well and automata will have a less awful PC version without the pervcamTM

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
you bet your ass, i'm waiting for a sequel announcement. can't wait to be disappointed .....