• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm honestly disappointed that I haven't seen thr Hashimoto laughing gif anywhere in this thread

rmBQHoh.gif

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
Cases like this is why I'm happy that there are ways to download previous versions of a steam game. Not that I ever needed to do it, but knowing the option is there is always reassuring.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Cases like this is why I'm happy that there are ways to download previous versions of a steam game. Not that I ever needed to do it, but knowing the option is there is always reassuring.
Actually lol can't do that without using a 3rd party tools now since people were downloading super old ones that we're not supposed to have. Stuff that was development branches

Koivusilta

Oct 30, 2017
Finland
The people who still keep pestering Square about patching NieR Automata should be careful of what they wish for.

Edit: Judging by the Steam forums, they rolled back... to a three year old beta update, lol?

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
My guess: someone accidentally forgot to transfer a password-protected, WIP build to the master, public build. The result was that the public build became empty.

This is like when we get early, review copies of games on Steam, and they toggle in our library but install at 0KB until we enter a password to access a "press" branch in the "betas" tab. That would explain how the fix likely only took a few mouse clicks for them to quickly un-fuck.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
The FFXIII is also one of the worst PC ports I have played. Game ran like absolute ass and I had to refund it. FFXV wasn't exactly great either.

Imagine what people are in for when FFVII:R gets ported.
It can't be worse than XIII-2,now that's dogshit..terrible port in many aspects.
XIII ran 4k/60 without a single problem in my case.