• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
we need a full list of nvidia leaked games that have since been announced/ came out lol.
I have been compiling a list, might be a tad out of date or incorrect.

Actraiser Remake
Destroy All Humans 2 Remake
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (we knew 4 was coming but the leak got the exact name right)
Brothers in Arms by Gearbox
God of War
GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas Remasters
"Unannounced Dungeon Tactics Game" -> Dungeon Encounters
Outcast 2
"Saints Row Cinco"
Unannounced Card Game -> Voice of Cards
Unannounced Card Game 2 -> Voice of Cards 2
Ruined King: League of Legends story (correct release date!)
Redout 2 (Redout 1 was self published, leak had Saber listed as publisher)
Chrono Cross Remastered
Front Mission 1 (untitled strategy game)
FFVII Remake
Death Stranding Directors Cut
Crysis 4
Street Fighter 6
"Square Enix Unannounced Strategy Game" --> Diofield Chronicles

Not announced yet but public proof:
Sackboy's Big Adventure (SteamDB leak)
Helldivers 2 (teased on their Twitter)
Tactics Ogre Trademarked

Last edited:
OP
OP
Xenosaga

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
FPwHbgOVsAYOjM6

Kingdom Hearts 20th anniversary event this weekend...

Oct 27, 2017
How so?

It's not like the name is set in stone - and while this could theoretically be a brand new game (instead of a remake), 'reborn', to me, implies that it's a remake moreso than a new game.

Regardless, hype for this, but also for what it means for the 'theoretical' FF:T and FFIX remasters.
Im talking about the post I quoted. Im willing to believe TO Remaster is real

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
it's happening boys, alongside FFT

since both have good PSP remasters, I have high hopes the ports will be good

lampeater

Oct 27, 2017
There was a Wonderswan JP-only game Tactics game at some point too I think? That would be nice to see localized.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
It's already one of my favorite games but let's hope they take the opportunity to redo the crafting system

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Excellent news (even though we all knew it was probably coming).

Here's to hoping that this apparent remaster actually addresses some of the PSP remaster's glaring design issues, rather than just being a copy/paste port of that remaster. TO deserves perfection.

And of course I'll dream that this could portend further Ogre games.

Deleted member 81119

User-requested account closure
Banned
Sep 19, 2020
Can't wait for the Final Fantasy Tactics remaster that looks amazing but removes the extra content from the PSP version.... ;_;

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
DON'T YOU FUCKING DO THIS TO ME, SQUARE.

Do it right or leave it in the grave. Don't fuck it up.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

Here's to hoping that this apparent remaster actually addresses some of the PSP remaster's glaring design issues, rather than just being a copy/paste port of that remaster. TO deserves perfection.

Azelstan better come along. I need my stupid Red Mage pirate. Do not just remake the SNES game in shitty HD-2D and call it a day. I will be fucking furious.

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore

The PSP game wasn't a remaster though. Neither is this.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Azelstan better come along. I need my stupid Red Mage pirate. Do not just remake the SNES game in shitty HD-2D and call it a day. I will be fucking furious.

Oh, yeah, it'd be a colossal mistake not to at least use the PSP version's extra content as a baseline. At least needs serious retooling of the crafting/job systems though IMO, and maybe some general balance tweaks.

The PSP game wasn't a remaster though. Neither is this.

Pointless to get into the weeds of the gray area between remaster/remake.

How do you know what Reborn is or isn't...?

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I remember thoroughly enjoying playing through Tactics Ogre PSP, but for the life of me I can't remember any of the plot or like 95% of the characters.

Good excuse as any to replay the game, I suppose.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, yeah, it'd be a colossal mistake not to at least use the PSP version's extra content as a baseline. At least needs serious retooling of the crafting/job systems though IMO, and maybe some general balance tweaks.

Yeah, the crafting and job credential systems need a massive retooling, but I am fully expecting them to cut out basically all of the PSP version's new content and basically just treat this like a prettied-up version of the SNES/PS1 versions.

I hope I'm wrong, but the history of Square's recent remakes and remasters gives me very little hope that they will remember how much good shit was added into LUCT PSP and retain it.

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
Pointless to get into the weeds of the gray area between remaster/remake.
It's not a gray area when everything from graphical assets, engine, core gameplay mechanics, systems, script, and soundtrack is completely new. The only thing the PSP Tactics Ogre kept from the original is the structure and essence of the game. It's not even a case of a 3D game being rendered at a higher resolution. It basically went from a full 2D game to a 3D game with 2D sprites.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
nvidia leak said "tactics ogre remaster" so tactics ogre reborn seems like a new name for a remaster

maybe it will further expand from LUCT PSP

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
It's not a gray area when everything from graphical assets, engine, core gameplay mechanics, systems, script, and soundtrack is completely new. The only thing the PSP Tactics Ogre kept from the original is the structure and essence of the game. It's not even a case of a 3D game being rendered at a higher resolution. It basically went from a full 2D game to a 3D game with 2D sprites.

None of those things are alien to remasters, but aight; I don't care to argue.

Are you going to answer my question on how you know what Reborn is or isn't? All we have is a trademark and the term "remaster" in the Nvidia leak, but you disagree that it's a remaster?