• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I am really not a fan of the character visuals in BD2. I love BD1's style, even if it's less technically advanced.

EUWQdkYUwAAJv0f.png:orig

Like here I prefer the right a lot more even if it's less detailed/technically good.

Yeah, it looks better and more balanced. The proportions aren't as awkward like with the hands.

OP
OP
Xenosaga

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Ehcb2yaUYAAJ0HJ

The first "coming soon" game from Square Enix TGS site revealed to be new Denshade GO (Train game) Arcade port for PS4/Switch, also has VR mode.

Aug 7, 2020
give me a FFXVI trailer, and just tell me that Yasumi Matsuno is working on a true sequel to Final Fantasy Tactics. I don't care about these stupid Ancient Rome titled marginalia from Square. Go back to making good games with creative, unpretentious titles (Brave Fencer Musashi, Bushido Blade, Vagrant Story)

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Keeping my expectations low:

• FFXVI Trailer
  • FFVII R - II Trailer
  • Project Athia Trailer
These are the trailers I am expecting not to be there

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Honestly I think one of those "coming soon" games might be Gunslinger Stratos World.

It's been trademark in several regions at the beginning of this year so I assume it's something they're gonna reveal soon
Yeah a console version of Gunslinger Stratos has been known for a while, and one of the mystery panels already turned out to be an arcade-to-console conversion

Radium217

Banned
Oct 31, 2019
Nier Remaster
Nier Sequel
FFXVI
Babylon's Fall
Something new and interesting

My personal list of things I hope to see.

Mpl90

Oct 25, 2017
There are two undisclosed stream spots left, since Outriders occupies the spot on September 26th starting at 13:15 JPT.
Betting on one of them being about Bravely Default II (whether it's delayed or not) + potentially a brand new announcement.

Lnds500

Oct 27, 2017
Did not expect Automata! Hoping for a next gen upgrade. It's good that they have included English subs.

OP
OP
Xenosaga

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017

They say compared to the other 2 games, Automata will only have very little new info at the stream. So keep your expectations checked.

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Well hey, even if nothing else cool shows at least there will be Nier stuff! :))

Vaser

Oct 31, 2017
I wish I gave a shit about Nier :/
Hoping for a FFXVI annoucement, but I know it's probably not gonna happen.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Is it wrong that I hope we see that rumored The World Ends With You sequel at this?

shoptroll

May 29, 2018
Is it wrong that I hope we see that rumored The World Ends With You sequel at this?

Nothing wrong with that at all! But I'm not expecting any further information on a sequel until the anime is out there. That just feels like they're trying hard to drive interest in advance of a new game by broadening out the audience.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
I wish I gave a shit about Nier :/
Hoping for a FFXVI annoucement, but I know it's probably not gonna happen.

If we get a XVI reveal this year, it's either at some Sony event (like their next showcase or PSX) or TGA.
They probably would want the biggest audience for that, not a TGS stream.

Unless of course it's announced next week at Sony's and then a more dedicated stream at TGS :)

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
FFXIV's next expansion won't be teased until at least the next patch is out, I think. The Shadowbringers teaser trailer was in Nov'18 and 4.4 was in September'18. We're only on 5.3 - we've got two whole patches ahead of us.

I'd like to see the Dragon Quest Monsters title that's been in development hell, personally. We're talking about how BD2 is going to miss its release window, but they have a console DQM game half built, which could be amazing.

Last edited:

Vaser

Oct 31, 2017
If we get a XVI reveal this year, it's either at some Sony event (like their next showcase or PSX) or TGA.
They probably would want the biggest audience for that, not a TGS stream.

Unless of course it's announced next week at Sony's and then a more dedicated stream at TGS :)
Yeah, that makes sense. TGS is a C-tier event these days.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
And the only Fanfest that is left intact is Europe which probably will be canceled.

They said they are exploring some sort of a virtual Fanfest announcement.

Which might be next year.

Yes it will absolutely be at the virtual fanfest. They won't announce an expansion pak anywhere else.

Oct 25, 2017
Hopeful a FF IV, V VI collection gets announced. It's a huge gap on modern systems and would be really logical after the other small retro collections they've done.