• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure XVI will be there but curious what the other reveals are. It would be exciting to see Parasite Eve finally get remade.

VIII REMAKE LETS GO

konoka

Dec 20, 2017
Two "Coming Soon" streams start at 10 PM is a interesting point.
Maybe SQEX wants these to be watched globally.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure XVI will be there but curious what the other reveals are. It would be exciting to see Parasite Eve finally get remade.

VIII REMAKE LETS GO

I don't think they have the rights to Parasite Eve anymore, and given how badly they handled the IP last time I don't think anyone would want to see what they would do with it if they still did.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Even a simple piece of key art for FF7R would be appreciated. Give me a glimpse of Junon or Costa del Sol or Golden Saucer. Cloud and company at the beach, or riding chocobos. Maybe a look at Cait Sith or Yuffie.

Gibson

Oct 29, 2017
Real talk: I'm expecting FFXVI.
It's been a long time since XV. And FVII-2 is too early I expect.

Faiyaz

Nov 30, 2017
Bangladesh
Ideally, new Dragon Quest Monsters game, Dragon Quest Builders 3, or Dragon Quest Heroes 3 for Switch/PS4/whatever.

Non-ideally, none of the above.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
FFXVI!

bd0a5f592fbac754140899d0211593a8.gif

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Brunz95

Jun 3, 2018
Any rumors/leaks on what FF XVI is other than who's possibly developing it? i.e setting, battle system, etc?

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Let's gooo

Outside of 1st parties, SE is the one publisher with a lineup I'm dying to know about.

Rbz

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Any rumors/leaks on what FF XVI is other than who's possibly developing it? i.e setting, battle system, etc?

I'd love to know that as well, but here we are scraping for clues of its mere existence. They are running a really tight ship.

Seems like popular consensus here is on wanting it to be medieval. I would love something with the lonely, Nordic feel of that Fortress demo that broke Starbreezs.

Sasaud

Oct 28, 2017
I think it's safe to say that if they will reveal FFXVI it will be part of sony's next show, they would want the biggest possible audience for the reveal.

Xils

Feb 4, 2020
Y'all joke about how they'll turn FFVIIR part 2 into FFXVI, wait until they show a trailer for FFXIV 6.0 then end the trailer by rearranging the XIV into XVI lol.

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
Really hoping we'll either get FF XVI or a teaser for VII-2. Not expecting both, but it seems reasonable for one to be shown.

Oct 31, 2017
I need to see the Nier remake and I need VIIR-2 and XVI and a Mana game with a decent budget and a Chrono Cross remaster and an FFXIII remaster goodbye idiots!

Jashobeam

Oct 27, 2017
FFVII Remake Part 2 teaser, if the game is less than 2 years away, now would be a good time to start building the hype.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I need to see the Nier remake and I need VIIR-2 and XVI and a Mana game with a decent budget and a Chrono Cross remaster and an FFXIII remaster goodbye idiots!
Prospects for the next Mana are good after SE was happy with the results of the increased budget in the last one. That's at least two years away though.

Also, I think the last thing SE revealed at TGS was... Left Alive in 2018?

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017

I think they're still in the process of choosing a team to debate the planning for deciding where in the story the second game will end. If we're lucky they might already have a vague idea of what kind of game they want to make.

I'd say we'd be more likely to see a fake gameplay/in engine reveal of FFXVI, the development of which will actually start in 2-3 years.

Sorry for the cynicisim, FFVIIR was alright, but man I don't trust SE's ability to manage projects.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Japanese trailer for FFXVI, English trailer at Sonys event this month.

FFVIIR for PS5 and PC trailer for April.

FFVIIR2 teaser trailer. Full trailer to be a CGI trailer for completing the PS5/PC version for FFVIIR

Dragon Quest XII

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I think they're still in the process of choosing a team to debate the planning for deciding where in the story the second game will end. If we're lucky they might already have a vague idea of what kind of game they want to make.

I'd say we'd be more likely to see a fake gameplay/in engine reveal of FFXVI, the development of which will actually start in 2-3 years.

Sorry for the cynicisim, FFVIIR was alright, but man I don't trust SE's ability to manage projects.

We know 7R2 is already in development and that they have the plan for it figured out. We also know FFXVI is likely out of pre-production and in full development at Yoshi-Ps division.

Japanese trailer for FFXVI, English trailer at Sonys event this month.

FFVIIR for PS5 and PC trailer for April.

FFVIIR2 teaser trailer. Full trailer to be a CGI trailer for completing the PS5/PC version for FFVIIR

Dragon Quest XII

DQXII and FF7R2 are too soon to be revealed imo. Especially with SEs tendency recently to only focus on one big game at a time in marketing.

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I guess they will show it at Nintendo mini direct or something?
I feel like that game will get delayed.

at this point...it could totally be
it was supposed to be a 2020 game (officially), had a playable demo, they hinted at a second possible demo (with save files to be transferred to the final game) and...it disappeared