• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
The only thing that can make people excited for Avengers is if they announce Wanda and Vision story pack followed by Falcon and Winter Soldier.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Just announce the Guardians of the Galaxy game already.

The sooner EM is done with that, the sooner they can get back to making Deus Ex.

Oct 31, 2017
Thank goodness there's none of that weeb anime kawaii ~~desu desu ^_^~~ Final Fantasy VII Remake shit this time. So tired of that overrated game

StevePharma

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
I'm playing the Densha de GO Yamanote Line game (PS4) on PS5 now and damn if TAITO announced a PS5 game with a new controller I would be hype.

Never gonna happen on this stream but one can dream. TAITO pls.

I usually go to Japan every year, so riding the Yamanote through Tokyo is oddly nostalgic during a time where I'm coming to terms with the fact that I won't be able to travel to Japan for a while (pandemic related).

I'm only imagining what they could do with PS5 power.

New LiS is very interesting. I adored the first game and the expansion, LiS 2 not so much. Hopefully 3 will be a nice fresh cast and setting.

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
When will the dogs wake up... when will Square wake up? And no, not the mobile weirdness they planned!

wtd2009

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
This is very much a western spotlight. It's all good. Nothing here really pops out at me but it's great to see a focused shine on those studios. We'll get more of what we're here for soon enough.
True, better to group things this way, capture the right audience to show appreciation and attention for those studios.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
That lineup is not exciting.

Weird that they don't say "and new Square Enix game announcements".

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Guessing the lineup is all that we'll see with maybe ONE announcement not on there. Shame, I really wanted some TWEWY NEO news

Sep 14, 2018
Here for Life is Strange, and especially here for deck nine doing it. I had to force myself through 2 and after ep 3 I just couldn't do it anymore, the writing took a jump down a bottomless pit.

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Only thing listed I'm interested in is Tomb Raider; there any rumors on something significant happening this year?

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'll probably buy Life is Strange 3 blind, if they do another free interstitial chapter and/or episode 1 is out soon.

May 7, 2020
Really doubtful we'll get some new info on Dying Light 2, but the showcase will be worth if alone if we do. My best hope is a new Deus Ex title, but not placing my chips on that either.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Most likely is a collection of the latest three mainline Tomb Raider games: 2013, Rise of, and Shadow of.

www.pcgamer.com

The Microsoft Store leaked a Tomb Raider trilogy collection

See Lara become the Tomb Raider three times all over again.

Well, that's cool for people who haven't played the newer trilogy. Kind of weird to release it now when the anime probably isn't coming out until next year.

Maybe if we're lucky we'll at least get an announcement for the next game.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Avengers might show a lot of new stuff? They might start advertising a lot again.

EwTIPeYWgAkd1al

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Looks like Avengers might show a lot of new stuff? They might start advertising a lot again.

It coincides with their big update in March. They really should take advantage of that and announce a proper roadmap of stuff they want to bring to the game, especially the Wakanda raid and Black Panther/Spider-Man.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
It coincides with their big update in March. They really should take advantage of that and announce a proper roadmap of stuff they want to bring to the game, especially the Wakanda raid and Black Panther/Spider-Man.
It seems like they will show beyond the next update, but I guess this could be about the current gen version of the game for new console owners.

The DLC coming up next week seem like it'll be a chunk but not as much as what a update after that could be. The Hawkeye stuff was already supposed to be here for months but they were tied up with fixing bugs and quality of life stuff in the game (I wonder how Cyberpunk is coming with this as well). Though Hawkeye does have a new zone it seem, does he have new gameplay objectives and modes is the question. If not I guess Wakanda is the real new thing.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017

They've come out and said they're showing "what's to come." Lots of devs have been hinting at a roadmap and some major stuff.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
They've come out and said they're showing "what's to come." Lots of devs have been hinting at a roadmap and some major stuff.

Yeah I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time it's on the day the new DLC is live. I will have to wait to watch it haha. Or maybe watch it during a grind break. Getting to 50 is apparently slower now, I never took advantage of those super fast exp exploits they mentioned, I hope it's not that noticeable.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time it's on the day the new DLC is live. I will have to wait to watch it haha. Or maybe watch it during a grind break. Getting to 50 is apparently slower now, I never took advantage of those super fast exp exploits they mentioned, I hope it's not that noticeable.
It's not slower yet, the patch won't come in until the 18th. You still have time now if you want to grind. I'm doing it with Kate lol

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
It's not slower yet, the patch won't come in until the 18th. You still have time now if you want to grind. I'm doing it with Kate lol
That's what I mean, leveling up Hawkeye when the patch is out. I got all of my characters were 50 a while ago as I waited for Kate to release.

Black Panther reveal pls?
I bet they will now, it seem like they wanted to last year before they revealed Hawkeye or something, the War Table where they mentioned Chadwick. A good amount of time should have passed by now, and it's a good thing they didn't show anything back then.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
We're more likely to see Final Fantasy XVI at a Sony event than this, right?

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
That Avengers billboard looks like some kind of Christian ad that just stole the image. Nowhere does it even mention Avengers or Square so I think it's not something that should get anyone's hopes up. I've seen a Kingdom Hearts billboard (weirdly enough) that had some kind of stupid Christian "be kind do the right thing" slogan on it in a neighboring county last year.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
That Avengers billboard looks like some kind of Christian ad that just stole the image. Nowhere does it even mention Avengers or Square so I think it's not something that should get anyone's hopes up. I've seen a Kingdom Hearts billboard (weirdly enough) that had some kind of stupid Christian "be kind do the right thing" slogan on it in a neighboring county last year.
It seem to be a team up with Love Has No Labels and Play Avengers (the game's marketing handel). It's a positive thing for inclusiveness in gaming which works well with Marvel's Avengers with it's cast especially Kamala being the main hero of the story.