• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
https://t.co/Y0U4JoEShO

EnBIYtkVQAAK7cm

7 days

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
It's the same background and font used for the countdown site that revealed the iOS port years ago.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Will hedge my bets here and say I would not be shocked if they didn't learn from last time, but I think the exact similarities to the traumatic countdown means this is probably a piss take and will actually lead to the new game's announcement.

My incessant need to read initialisms out refuses to not let me read this as The World Onds With You.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Nomura teased before TGS that another project he was involved with would be revealed soon. So feel good about this being a new game and not another port/media project.

OP
OP
Xenosaga

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017

SE 1st production twitter posted it themselves so I think it's game related...I dont think they posted anime stuff themselves... just RTs...

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Is it finally time for the sequel? I don't think it is another website for the anime adaptation.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Oh my god, the flashbacks are returning to me ha.
Is it finally time?!

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nomura did tell Nintendo Dream that a non-KH project might lead to another interview...

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017

SE 1st production twitter posted it themselves so I think it's game related...I dont think they posted anime stuff themselves... just RTs...

I think it's pretty safe to say it's game related. There's no reason to tease something for the already revealed anime like this on a separate site.

Axisofweevils

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no. Not again. (Please be something good!)

The background music is basically just a drum beat right now. My guess is more instrumentation will be added as the days pass.

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, not doing this again. It's going to be a mobile port of the switch port of the mobile port or some shit.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Did they do this for the Switch version? I know they did this for the mobile version, and it is literally the same layout. Same background, blue BGM button, everything.
Nah, the Switch version got dropped out of nowhere in a Nintendo Direct Mini (The one that came after the whole "reset the clock" thread here.)

But yeah, this is literally the same exact site as Solo Remix's trailer, right down to the music intensifying each day. I'm just going to assume it'll be a mobile port of Final Remix.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.