• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Arubedo

Unshakable Resolve
Dec 24, 2018
Morocco
balanwonderworld.square-enix-games.com

The Official SQUARE ENIX Website

Find all the latest news and updates about your favourite games and upcoming releases.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the show of wonders brought to you by the BALAN COMPANY. We thank you for your patience while we make preparations for the grand opening.

The OST is pretty nice, i wonder what it could be, maybe a cross-media project?

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Balan Wonderworld, OP. It's probably not related to Alice in Wonderland or anything. Like BlackKite on Twitter said, this is their new action game team.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
www.gematsu.com

Square Enix announces ‘Balan Company’ action game brand

Square Enix has announced the launch of Balan Company, a new action game brand that unites Square Enix’s internal and external action game development, video, and music production professiona…

Gematsu said:
Square Enix has announced the launch of Balan Company, a new action game brand that unites Square Enix's internal and external action game development, video, and music production professionals.

The "Company" in Balan Company refers to the cast and staff members of a troupe or musical. The professionals from various fields related to Balan Company make up the "Company," and through the "stage" of a video game, will deliver "the ultimate story" and "ultimate action game experience" to players worldwide.

Information on the first Balan Company title will be announced soon.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
The music is fun, makes me want Square Enix to do its own weird Sakura Wars-style thing

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
After actually listening to the music I'm even more curious. The logo reminds me of the Phantom Thieves logo.

Jan 2, 2018
Okay, three possibilities:

- Mobile game that will be announced on Twitter
- Console game that will be announced in the next Nintendo Direct
- Console game that will be announced at the XBOX showcase

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think a mobile game would be touted as "the ultimate action game experience"

but then again this is Square Enix who is paralleled only by Nintendo in doing inexplicable things

I still reckon it'll be a big deal regardless though, that site is in way too many languages for it to be small-scale

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017

To me this tweet is suggesting there'll be some big video game industry names involved with this. The Famitsu article already suggested as much but they are hyping this up a bit.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom

He's back.