• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Part 1 is Midgar ONLY? Christ. This shit is just full cash grab territory.

I don't see why that matters really. If they've fleshed it out enough to make it a game on its own I think that's fine. The question is can they effectively pad it out without stretching the content too thin and adding a ton of unnecessary fluff. I'm not convinced they can.

I will say that there is A LOT of stuff they could cover in midget though.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Square might be winning E3. It might be happening.

FFVII Remake was definitely the demo of the show (the best of the, what, three shown so far :P), and if Avengers and Babylon's Fall live up to expectations this could be a real one.

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
holy crap, the remake looks amazing. I'm slightly worried about enemies being damage sponges but still, maybe it'll change after re-balancing? Dunno.

But I want it. Oh boy, I want it A LOT.

nelsonroyale

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wow looks impressive. Battle system is cool and graphically it looks incredible. Very clean and animations are excellent

MrPink

Oct 27, 2017
God I hope bosses in general don't take as long as that seemed like it would? Combat looked cool otherwise.

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Final Fantasy used to be about having a story, not a barrage of special effects. I actually kinda hate the direction they've taken, looks like they're trying to make FFVII a Hollywood-tier action game. Also, I'm sick of these reactions.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes version of FF7, but I'm digging the battle system and the boss battle they showed.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
q6vCApt.gif

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Well fuck. I was one of those people who were pissed that they moved away from turn based. But that combat looks really damn good.

Fuck this being Midgar only, though.

unrealist

Oct 27, 2017
I think future episodes will be on the next gen console...?

Each episode seems like a huge game/expansion to the original one.