• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DQXIS having an orquestrated OST would make me so mad that I didn't get that on PS4 but st the same time Happy for new buyers.

It's not going to happen though. At most you'll get the 2D version into this game.

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
I hope it's the 3DS version included or something but my guess is just

Mia joining the party instead of spending the rest of the main game in bed

or something.

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
Anything yet for this?? Its almost 3pm in Japan on Jan 1st. Are they going to wait till everybody is on Jan 1??

Isayas

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Why is SE still fucking profitable? All they been doing is trolling and still making money.

KtSlime

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
Why is SE still fucking profitable? All they been doing is trolling and still making money.

There was no trolling, they did exactly as expected. Westerners peaking in at a Japanese event not understanding what is going on will lead to this sort of misunderstanding.

Not a single person in the audience thought it would be some sort of announcement in regards to the date nor features nor screenshots. That type of thing does not ever happen on January 1st.

Aters

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The surprise we deserve. Pro tips for westerners: stop watching streams dedicated to Japanese audience.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I found the fortune telling to be entertaining. Using my trashy Japanese skills, it tells me I'll have a perfect year, to look for lost items within trash and that I can solve disputes by fighting the demon king with my companions.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
PSDxRBP.gif

Square Enix. Every damn time, this gif applies.

Revolsin

Usage of alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not sure why they specified the Switch version for this fortune telling thing?

mindsale

Oct 29, 2017
So, no surprise then? Bummer. Would've loved a new character or something since I played the PS4 version already.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
who tf are you don't @ me

Du calme Kanozu. :")
I quote you if I want and I call you out if I want to.
What's with that tired rhetoric that the fans are entitled ? Is it not allowed to criticize a disappointing announcement or teasing ?
Companies are using marketing to convince customers. Customers have a right to call them out if that's not what they wanted. Of course it doesnt mean that they can have crazy expectations, but what's with the "stupid western entitlement" ? That's on the level of "stupid baka gaijin".

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's with that tired rhetoric that the fans are entitled ? Is it not allowed to criticize a disappointing announcement or teasing ?
Companies are using marketing to convince customers. Customers have a right to call them out if that's not what they wanted. Of course it doesnt mean that they can have crazy expectations, but what's with the "stupid western entitlement" ? That's on the level of "stupid baka gaijin".

it was a one line comment on people who did not understand the original tease that was aimed at jp people. why are you writing this at me idc. happy new year.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
it was a one line comment on people who did not understand the original tease that was aimed at jp people. why are you writing this at me idc. happy new year.

Doesnt change that, despite being aimed at a japanese audience, the announcement is a disappointment for some people considering it was about a "surprise concerning DQXI S".

KtSlime

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo

Sorry, but most of the people in this thread were not the target customers. Not everything has to be for everyone.

Doesnt change that, despite being aimed at a japanese audience, the announcement is a disappointment for some people considering it was about a "surprise concerning DQXI S".

If you aren't a Japanese customer, you weren't the audience. If you are but still didn't get what was going on 空気読みなさい。

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
who tf are you don't @ me
Technically he quoted you. @ing someone is a different function.

Also, if you don't want people to engage with you on the Internet, you probably shouldn't post things on a message board lol Blogs with closed comment sections are good for one way communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.